Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear “jkewitsch” from MinnesotaSportsFan.com...

Default Dear “jkewitsch” from MinnesotaSportsFan.com...

It says here (https://www.minnesotasportsfan.com/user/3268/) you’re a...

“Edina native and two-time grad of the University of Florida in Sport Management. Previously worked with the Timberwolves and Minnesota United FC along with the Gators.”

So you’re a butt-hurt cake-eater who couldn’t even make it in your own state and wants to try and throw cute little shade toward a team that your administration is too afraid to play (for good reason) and your best shot is a dig at our quarterback who is one of your state’s best athletes in many decades (https://www.minnesotasportsfan.com/f...lance-in-2021/).

That’s adorable... why don’t you come on our site and TROLL like a man... or you could continue to be the fucking chicken piece of shit you obviously are, like the rest of your pansy-ass Gopher fanbase.

We’re waiting...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Re: Dear “jkewitsch” from MinnesotaSportsFan.com...

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post

“Edina native and two-time grad of the University of Florida in Sport Management. Previously worked with the Timberwolves and Minnesota United FC along with the Gators.”

So you’re a butt-hurt cake-eater who couldn’t even make it in your own state and wants to try and throw cute little shade toward a team that your administration is too afraid to play (for good reason) and your best shot is a dig at our quarterback who is one of your state’s best athletes in many decades (https://www.minnesotasportsfan.com/f...lance-in-2021/).

That’s adorable... why don’t you come on our site and TROLL like a man... or you could continue to be the fucking chicken piece of shit you obviously are, like the rest of your pansy-ass Gopher fanbase.

We’re waiting...
    He's too busy conversing with himself on twitter at the moment... I shit you not! Sad and angry little boy -- I guess he's trying to be "edgy" -- but his attempts at satire are lame and poorly written. I guess that is to be expected from a Florida grad though, they are pretty much on par with a community college.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post

We’re waiting...
    Meh, if he comes I hope people just spam him with “Hey, I wonder why Bison fans don’t write hate articles about the Gophers’ future NFL quarterbacks?” until he leaves.

Honestly I wouldn’t even be instigating him, just let him carry the torch of Gopher embarrassment on his own. No need to stoop to their level.

I wonder if he knows Dave Deland from the St. Cloud newspaper? I think butt hurt Dave is still waiting for NDSU to play a meaningful postseason game.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

I shut him up in the comments yesterday. plus hes biggopher on gopherhole i believe.
    dude still really mad at 37-24 NDSU win, he was front row for that.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When somebody is hurting their own case, no need to jump in. Stand back and enjoy.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

I like that he is replying from his personal twitter to this mpls sports fan one.

what a baby.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

"Didn’t we learned our lesson with Carson Wentz?" Im having trouble understanding this one. People have some REALLY bad takes on Carson. Hes around a top 7 QB, what more do people want...

Also, great English.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This guy isn’t satirical. He is actually just a dick. His article had some underlying vitriol to it and it shows even more with his Twitter replies. He has been a dick to Carlton Lance and has now officially been blocked by Trey. Trey’s dad was peeved at the article and probably rightfully so as it was poorly done satire at best. Anyways rather than sending a PM stating something like “sorry for the offense, the article was meant as satire” the jackwipe goes on a tirade against the Lance family. Just a total lack of class. I liked Andy Fales as his satire was obvious. This guy just seems like the type who is offensive for clicks. Miss me with that negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    This guy isn’t satirical. He is actually just a dick. His article had some underlying vitriol to it and it shows even more with his Twitter replies. He has been a dick to Carlton Lance and has now officially been blocked by Trey. Trey’s dad was peeved at the article and probably rightfully so as it was poorly done satire at best. Anyways rather than sending a PM stating something like “sorry for the offense, the article was meant as satire” the jackwipe goes on a tirade against the Lance family. Just a total lack of class. I liked Andy Fales as his satire was obvious. This guy just seems like the type who is offensive for clicks. Miss me with that negativity.
    The dude is a sad loser.