Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1116

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    The amount of times you have no clue what you are talking about but act like you do is amazing. First off it’s Aric and he is at Washburn which is in Kansas not Missouri.
    Lmao

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The amount of times you have no clue what you are talking about but act like you do is amazing. First off it’s Aric and he is at Washburn which is in Kansas not Missouri.
    That can't be right. El Crappo is never wrong on these things. Good God but he's an idiot. Seems like every post is somehow related to tape measures and dick length.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he's going to Missouri dork. ..#SEC
    Really??? SEC. Well that makes your question even more idiotic doesnt it. Ya dork
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Pretty sure Chapo was referring to Drake Heismeyer who was a 3* OG that signed with Missouri. He had several P5 offers though... would've almost certainly been a wasted effort had they made any to go after him.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Dr...ruitInterests/

Where did Mayan ahanotu end up going? Did he sign with anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Where did Mayan ahanotu end up going? Did he sign with anyone
    nothing yet. he followed trey on Twitter/Insta... datum he'd be sick
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    nothing yet. he followed trey on Twitter/Insta... datum he'd be sick
    Did he play for the goofs and why would he consider transferring from a team on the rise?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Did he play for the goofs and why would he consider transferring from a team on the rise?

HONORS:
    Academic All-Big Ten (2019)
    Defensive Scout Team Player of the Year (2018)

2019 • FRESHMAN SEASON: Played in three games and made his season debut against South Dakota State • competed against Illinois • recorded first career tackle at Rutgers.

2018: Redshirted • played in two games • made collegiate debut against New Mexico State • saw action in Quick Lane Bowl victory against Georgia Tech.

HIGH SCHOOL: Attended Berkeley Prep in Tampa Bay, Fla. • wore No. 72 for the Buccaneers • played offensive and defensive line • recorded 30 tackles and 5.5 sacks as a senior • accumulated 86 tackles, 28 tackles for a loss, 10 sacks and four forced fumbles during his first three years at Berkley Prep • also lettered in basketball • coached by Dominick Ciao • three-star recruit by 247Sports and ESPN • ranked the No. 24 strong-side defensive end and No. 98 overall recruit in Florida by 247Sports.

PERSONAL: Son of Chidi and Joann Ahanotu • has two brothers (EJ and Amari) • father, Chidi, played college football at California and then played 12 years at defensive end in the NFL with five different teams • Chidi began and ended his 12-year NFL career with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (played for parts of nine seasons with the Bucs) and in total made 436 career tackles, 46.5 sacks and recovered seven fumbles • Chidi was named to the Top 100 All-Time Buccaneers List coming in ranked No. 46
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I had seen on twitter that he went to a school in the south some place. I think it was FCS non-contender/HBCU. Close to home deal for him I believe.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OOOH. The fighting Ichabods....