Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 630

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

  1. #461
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    7,489

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We are gong to throw the ball to the tight end??? The hell you say????
    Pat you should know they throw the ball to everyone in practice.

    WARNING: MY SENSE OF HUMOR MAY OFFEND YOU.
    TO BE FAIR I HATE THE EXPRESSION "TO BE FAIR."

    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."

  2. #462
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    24,327
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We are gong to throw the ball to the tight end??? The hell you say????
    According to Tyler Roehls bio...

    Tight ends and fullbacks accounted for 38 percent of NDSU’s receiving touchdowns the past five seasons accounting for 2,912 yards and 50 TDs.

    15X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018

  3. #463
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    8,958

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    According to Tyler Roehls bio...

    Tight ends and fullbacks accounted for 38 percent of NDSU’s receiving touchdowns the past five seasons accounting for 2,912 yards and 50 TDs.
    Ben Ellefson only had 14 receptions last year. However, eight of them were for TDs.
    Hail the BISON!!!

  4. #464
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    27,661

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    According to Tyler Roehls bio...

    Tight ends and fullbacks accounted for 38 percent of NDSU’s receiving touchdowns the past five seasons accounting for 2,912 yards and 50 TDs.
    Over 5 seasons.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

  5. #465
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    27,661

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Pat you should know they throw the ball to everyone in practice.
    Just in case they do so in a game they dont want it to be a total shock.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

  6. #466
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Borup
    Posts
    17,234

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    https://twitter.com/coachdancasey/st...687410176?s=21

    https://twitter.com/coachbaker54/sta...633107456?s=21

    Use of TE, and yeah, NDSU is known more nationwide because of NCAAMBB appearances—>NOT: these two coaches are from New York and North Carolina.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC







  7. #467
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    PWO offer out for Bryce Friday 6'4" 250 OL Markesan HS

  8. #468
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    8,958

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    https://twitter.com/coachdancasey/st...687410176?s=21

    https://twitter.com/coachbaker54/sta...633107456?s=21

    Use of TE, and yeah, NDSU is known more nationwide because of NCAAMBB appearances—>NOT: these two coaches are from New York and North Carolina.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never seen this before:

    https://twitter.com/CoachBaker54/sta...03306702577664
    Hail the BISON!!!

  9. #469
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Borup
    Posts
    17,234

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Need to get that on an NDSU hoodie with “Run the Damn Ball” on the back. Maybe put “TD Bison” down low on back too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC







  10. #470
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fifty Lakes, MN
    Posts
    27,661

    Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Need to get that on an NDSU hoodie with “Run the Damn Ball” on the back. Maybe put “TD Bison” down low on back too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like it!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

    When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

    It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •