Page 100 of 112 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1116

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Looks like Louissaint had a recent in home visit with Air Force.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is a WR out of FL that goes by the name Courtney Eubanks that seems to follow the NDSU coaches and the coaches follow him. For Chapo’s eyes only: he is currently a 3 star recruit with offers from Cincinnati, Florida Atl, Toledo, Southern Miss , USF and Rutgers. May or may not mean anything.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    There is a WR out of FL that goes by the name Courtney Eubanks that seems to follow the NDSU coaches and the coaches follow him. For Chapo’s eyes only: he is currently a 3 star recruit with offers from Cincinnati, Florida Atl, Toledo, Southern Miss , USF and Rutgers. May or may not mean anything.
    It certainly checks all the boxes IMO. Especially since Braun is following. His only tie to Florida recruiting is his most recent tweet about closing out the class with a couple Florida recruits. Couple other interesting notes is Coach Austin is also following as is Cameron Smith the Florida DB from last class. Eubanks also reported a Nebraska offer over a year ago.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sure it goes into 2020 or 2021

But ndsu gets Mankato d line who will redshirt them play senior season at ndsu
    https://twitter.com/mbeets121/status...735925760?s=19

Wish we had him this year, but started last 2 years for Mankato.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Reason for transferring?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Looks like he visited NDSU on a few recruiting trips back in 2016.

https://twitter.com/mbeets121/status/787439670539857920

https://247sports.com/college/north-...lly+logged+in!
    Hail the BISON!!!

I show 1 start in 3 years but I'm not familiar with Mankato. Maybe they rotated a lot of players. If anything he could add some depth and has some decent size at 6-1, 290. But Mankato is a pretty damn good team, like 3 losses in 3 years. Hes played a lot of football so he should learn quicker than a true freshman so I could see him playing mid season his senior year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I show 1 start in 3 years but I'm not familiar with Mankato. Maybe they rotated a lot of players. If anything he could add some depth and has some decent size at 6-1, 290. But Mankato is a pretty damn good team, like 3 losses in 3 years. Hes played a lot of football so he should learn quicker than a true freshman so I could see him playing mid season his senior year
    I think he could rotate immediately his sr season (if he has the talent). DT isn't or deepest position