Page 66 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    that 2021 class in minnesota isn't that big... 2020 is a monster for minneseota hs recruiting. so if he continues, he could knock down some big doors.
    Let's hope the Gophers blow it again.....I guess they wanted Trey to be a LB.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So how big a recruit is Trey's brother, Bryce? I see he is lighting it up for Marshall.
    He's been a lot of fun to watch. Set the single-game and single-season receiving yards records last night, and is quickly approaching the school's career record for receiving yards.

He makes big plays everywhere on the field, whether it's at WR, in the secondary or on punt returns. Very good basketball player too.

Can see a few highlights of Steinbach (11) and Lance (9) in this clip against Waseca, which has been their closest game so far. (Note: the INT in the end zone was Lance, who is behind the WR in the video but ripped it away).

https://twitter.com/parkerterfehr/st...50001277513728

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I would like to see Coach Blazek (since he's in SD) check out an OL man from Tea Area HS, Tea, SD (a suburb of SF. Kid's name is Ellingson. Only a junior, Ellingson is a big boy and athletic. 6' 6" and listed at 240 lbs. Once again, if he's 240 , I'm 160. If Costner Ching from Castlewood, SD can play for the Bison, I'm certain that Ellingson could too.
    southcliffbison has been heard!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BisonRepo...67797068857344

Is it time for Jay to start the 2021 Recruiting thread???

BISONATION Retweeted

keagan johnson
    @_keaganj
    ·
    15h
    Grateful to receive a scholarship offer from North Dakota State! #GoBison
    Keagan Johnson - WR/DB - 6’ 1” 180 - Bellevue West (NE)

File this under the category of
    #don’t concede anything
    as Keagan is the younger brother of Cade Johnson, star WR for SDSU. He was scheduled to be in Fargo for a visit yesterday so assume he was at the Missouri State game. Keagan Johnson already has a 2021 offer from the Jackrabbits. He is also scheduled to be in Brookings next weekend......GoBizon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

#don’t concede anything
    as Keagan is the younger brother of Cade Johnson, star WR for SDSU. He was scheduled to be in Fargo for a visit yesterday so assume he was at the Missouri State game. Keagan Johnson already has a 2021 offer from the Jackrabbits. He is also scheduled to be in Brookings next weekend......GoBizon!!!
    Nothing like seeing an entire sideline dominated by the fans of a visiting school (who is also recruiting you) on your visit.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

#don’t concede anything
    Northern Illinois now offers

so the last 3-4 local commits are PWO's or walk on's right? we arent using full rides right?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    so the last 3-4 local commits are PWO's or walk on's right? we arent using full rides right?
    God I hope not. All schollys should go to twin cities kids only. No way a local kid could be worth one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    God I hope not. All schollys should go to twin cities kids only. No way a local kid could be worth one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I would estimate that on an avg. year there are approximately 1-3 kids in the state of ND worthy of a full ride offer. POW, that's a whole different story. I base that on the numbers game as well.