Page 64 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

I asked Matt and Coach where they we at with getting another Zack Johnson.
    They looked surprised that someone remembered then all nodded their heads
    They assured me they will try.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Always interesting to see where the coaches are during a bye week.
    With most of the available scholarships spoken for, are the coaches looking for additional commits? Maintenance of existing commits? Going hunting or fishing? (much purple)

Coach Morgan sighting:
    (Bison commit Marques Sigle is from Omaha North)

Omaha North Football Retweeted

Christian Dudzik
    @ChristianDudzik
    ·
    Sep 26
    落 Good to see @CoachKMorgs checkin out the
    @OPS_VikingsFB LSE game during a @NDSUfootball
    bye week.
    Coach Blazek is in South Dakota - hmm, just guessin, Pierre with an away game at Spearfish. (Bison commit Grey Zabel is from Pierre (T.F. Riggs HS).

Best trip award (Bye Week Category) goes to a Wisconsin-area recruiter:

Nick Goeser
    @NickGoeser
    ·
    Sep 27
    What a fun night watching these Bison greats in action. So happy I got to witness it. Proud of
    @DShep03

@Big_Mountain77
    &
    @cj_wentz

#onceabisonalwaysabison #gobison #nflplayersgotondsu
    And the biggest frequent flier mileage award goes to Florida recruiting:

Noah Pauley Retweeted

�� AJ Blazek ��
    @CoachBlaz
    ·
    Sep 26
    I walk outside this morning & the first thing I see is
    @NPauley9 ’s ✈️ on its way to the Sunshine State!! Have fun in Florida seeing future Bison my man!!
    Last edited by bruinbison; 09-28-2019 at 01:34 PM.

I would like to see Coach Blazek (since he's in SD) check out an OL man from Tea Area HS, Tea, SD (a suburb of SF. Kid's name is Ellingson. Only a junior, Ellingson is a big boy and athletic. 6' 6" and listed at 240 lbs. Once again, if he's 240 , I'm 160. If Costner Ching from Castlewood, SD can play for the Bison, I'm certain that Ellingson could too.

Oh, and Ellingson is a legitimate 6' 6". While standing next to his 6 ft OL mates, he's head and shoulders taller than they are. He's also plays basketball, so he can move.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I would like to see Coach Blazek (since he's in SD) check out an OL man from Tea Area HS, Tea, SD (a suburb of SF. Kid's name is Ellingson. Only a junior, Ellingson is a big boy and athletic. 6' 6" and listed at 240 lbs. Once again, if he's 240 , I'm 160. If Costner Ching from Castlewood, SD can play for the Bison, I'm certain that Ellingson could too.
    I'd like that coach Blazek to take off that national championship crap he wears until he's earned it. Surprised Krammer hasn't put him on the stationary bike without a seat yet.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    As long as I am guessing on Coach Blazek’s trip, sure, swing back East River once done in the Black Hills, stop in Mt Vernon and see commit Jesse Hastings, then on to greater Sioux Falls and see the prospect you mentioned......

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9806661/Caden-Ellingson

Caden Ellingson (2021) - OT/DE - Listed at 6’ 7” 245,
    has an offer from SDSU already.

I saw that 2021 QB Trey Feeney out of Moorhead (assuming Kevin's son) took an unofficial visit to Michigan St yesterday.

2021 possible target: I don't remember his name, but I was impressed by the 6'5", 240 lb TE for Thompson, ND. Fantastic hands, strong blocker, athletic, pretty good route runner. I assume he plays basketball, so it will be fun to watch how he moves on the court.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    2021 possible target: I don't remember his name, but I was impressed by the 6'5", 240 lb TE for Thompson, ND. Fantastic hands, strong blocker, athletic, pretty good route runner. I assume he plays basketball, so it will be fun to watch how he moves on the court.
    Pretty sure that is Chance Danner. He is a 2020 kid. Very good athlete. Mom played basketball at UND.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Pretty sure that is Chance Danner. He is a 2020 kid. Very good athlete. Mom played basketball at UND.
    Ok, thought he was a junior this year. No commitment yet?

Just found their roster on MaxPreps... yep, Chance Danner.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.