Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

I agree that those 3 young men would be huge to get signatures from on Wednesday. Minneapolis continues to be recruiting gold for Entz and staff.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I agree that those 3 young men would be huge to get signatures from on Wednesday. Minneapolis continues to be recruiting gold for Entz and staff.
    Any chance on Killen Mr B?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

No. We are full on the line. With dudes. Is the OL the most impressive position?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    No. We are full on the line. With dudes. Is the OL the most impressive position?
    Looks pretty impressive to me. Especially if Radunz is anything like his brother.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Biggest get:
    - TK Marshall or Felix Anudike

Scared to lose:
    - TK Marshall

Position of strength:
    - OL/DL: Got two of the three local kids (Miller and Anderson). Zabel is a future 3 year starter (or more). Anudike might have been the top person on our board. Roques is a top athlete out of the metro (might be a LB).

(Also really like our safety duo in Gordon and Wisniewski... and I didn't mention RaJa Nelson until the final sentence who might be a mistake for not mentioning in 'biggest get' or 'scared to lose').
    Was feeling good about the Gophers and their 3 new commits, none from Minnesota. Figured that might help keep them away from the Bison commits. But I like to worry so I noticed one of the new Gopher commits is a 6’ 4” 245 DE from Missouri who was committed to Missouri. Mizzou has had a coaching change so Fleck & Co were able to flip this recruit.
    Do I need to worry about Felix Anudike, who is from Missouri?

Joe Stoffel is currently listed as our #2 recruit of all time according to 24/7

Appy St, Akron others as offers, was thinking someone bigger might go after him, but his twitter is non stop NDSU and he and Pheonix Sproles go back and forth alot.

PS- Kudos to Pheonix Sproles. I see him all over twitter in regards to pumping up NDSU and the recruits flock to him "no he's not recruiting" but its pretty cool to see him so engaged.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

In my opinion, getting those TWO RB's, at their size is huge. They are difference makers. Combo that with a bigtime tight end recruit in Joe Stoffel, and a crazy OL class, I feel like we are set up to be a massive team.

I love the Omaha DB's in Sigle and Gordon, who may be the stud of the class. He is an incredible athlete, maybe my favorite recruit.

Cole Wisniewski at OLB is a stud. Very highly recruited. Lets get his name on paper tomorrow.

The Minneapolis connection continues to be huge for the program. Loshiakia Roques continues to grow. Kid is a beast. I am not sure how he isn't in the Big Ten with that frame.

I also really like the walk on class. Several kids turned down other options/money to play for NDSU. That always impresses me. Shows alot.

Finally, continue to get the local kids we want. Getting the Moorhead and Ada kid to commit is big. They are leaders of a class. Huge young men.

24 hours then we can breathe. i'd be fun to see a FBS type guy drop in this last 24 hours with all the coaching changes around the country. I didn't like Bohl and Polasak being in the twin cities last weekend and Bohl stopped by NDSU even. Kansas state sniffing the omaha kids as well as others.

HOOLD HOOOLD... says Braveheart.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gentle reminder... don’t tweet these kids if they happen to make a change.