Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1116

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hopefully someone bigger than those 2.
    Yeah. Like the next zero star Travis Beck

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by SkolMitzel View Post
    Gaetan Louissaint? Ben Noland?
    What a nice problem for Gaetan Louissaint to have......

Go with Air Force and the commitment required, Air Force education and Air Force career. Congrats

Go with Princeton, Ivy League education and possibly an Ivy League-type career. Still a possibility of a NFL career. Congrats

Go with NDSU, best chance of NFL career, can be an engineering major or whatever with his academics - so with that state school education all set for a nice employment career. Congrats

Ben Noland visited Aberdeen a couple days ago, so he can choose between D2 partial scholly $ and preferred walk on status in Fargo. Coastal Carolina gave him one also, but they cast many more offers than NDSU so don’t know if it is still commitable.
    Also has (had?) a PWO from Central Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    What a nice problem for Gaetan Louissaint to have......

Go with Air Force and the commitment required, Air Force education and Air Force career. Congrats

Go with Princeton, Ivy League education and possibly an Ivy League-type career. Still a possibility of a NFL career. Congrats

Go with NDSU, best chance of NFL career, can be an engineering major or whatever with his academics - so with that state school education all set for a nice employment career. Congrats

Ben Noland visited Aberdeen a couple days ago, so he can choose between D2 partial scholly $ and preferred walk on status in Fargo. Coastal Carolina gave him one also, but they cast many more offers than NDSU so don’t know if it is still commitable.
    Also has (had?) a PWO from Central Florida.
    Got to remember that Trump created an option for military school athletes to postpone their service commitment after their professional career. Therefore, USAFA, is still an option if a NFL career is something Gaetan is seeking.

With that said, I’m hoping he chooses to be a Bison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

dont know why you chirp me when I say we have literally 1-2 full rides left so let's shoot for some big names. Let's see how big this NDSU name is!

Mayan Ahanotu 6 4 275 DL U of Minnesota (Tampa Bay ) just entered transfer portal 1 hour ago and Trey Lance liked it asap... he had offers from Oklahoma, Michigan St Va Tech among others

https://247sports.com/player/mayan-ahanotu-94568/

he'd be a star on NDSU's line. very hard worker, academic lists, let's get our tampa bay boys on him!
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 02-05-2020 at 04:19 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

dont know why you chirp me when I say we have literally 1-2 full rides left so let's shoot for some big names. Let's see how big this NDSU name is!

Mayan Ahanotu 6 5 260 DL U of Minnesota (Tampa Bay ) just entered transfer portal 1 hour ago and Trey Lance liked it asap... he had offers from Oklahoma, Michigan St Va Tech among others

he'd be a star on NDSU's line. very hard worker, academic lists, let's get our tampa bay boys on him!
    How dare you say something so controversial yet so brave

Mayan Ahanotu 6 5 260 DL U of Minnesota (Tampa Bay ) just entered transfer portal 1 hour ago and Trey Lance liked it asap... he had offers from Oklahoma, Michigan St Va Tech among others

He is 6-4, 275 actually. 3 years left. Sounds good to me

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    He is 6-4, 275 actually. 3 years left. Sounds good to me
    All depends on if he is a team first guy, why he is leaving and thought from the team leaders.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

We could definitely use some help/depth on the interior line. If he transferred here would he be eligible to play right away since he is going down a level? 3 years of eligibility would be a bonus.

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Hell....they're both WWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY bigger than you.
    Hell........everyone is bigger than lakes/chapo/etc./etc.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Lets go get him! Senior Year highlights:https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4082329...0f9a0c98a96d44