Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Fo...ference=M-West

12 3 star recruits for Wyoming. and they just beat BYU, Oregon St for a Good WR.

Yes NDSU gets a ton more recruits if they are G5. cmon. these kids Love getting FBS offers. its a status symbol.
    Then why is NDSU beating out a lot of G5 schools, especially the ones in the MW and MAC, for recruits every year? A lot of those recruits have commented about the ability to win National Championships each year.

The kids that choose KSU or UoI over NDSU recently would have done the same if NDSU was a G5 school.

Also, the link you provided was for last year's recruiting class. Here's this year's: https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Fo...ference=M-West Don't worry, Wyoming will get their recruits eventually.
    Hail the BISON!!!

https://trib.com/sports/college/wyom...2f8dbaf6f.html

3 commits according to Casper StarTrib - all 3 from Colorado

Approximately 7 overlapping offers, 2 of which committed elsewhere already

1 NDSU commit with a Wyoming offer (Seth Anderson)

LOL if kids need an offer with a "status symbol" that puffs up their chest they wouldn't fit in here if we were FBS or not.
    Last edited by Vet70; 07-01-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Seth & Joe = 2 . AJ's probably wasn't honored anymore (southern miss is the und of fbs with its offers--- shotgun style https://247sports.com/college/southe...etPredictions/)

I would hope that half our recruits had FBS offers.... in my opinion. but with Klieman, Bohl & Tim P stealing those NDSU recruits, I guess it is.. what it is.. does that NOT just irritate most of you? I don't know why there isn't more outrage for the poaching of NDSU by 3 former coaches.. it pisses me off.
    Maybe if you stopped whining about our sub-FBS recruits and enjoyed the result on the field you'd be less pissed off. I'm pretty sure Klieman, Bohl and Polasek are offering 'our recruits' just to irritate you.

Insert your favorite facepalm gif here:
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I, like anyone would love to get some big name recruits but our coaches know what they are looking for. I personally won’t know jack sh** about a 5* kid compared to a 2* until they prove something on the field. The 2 May shine and the 5 may quit the team. Nobody really knows until they hit the field. A few names that were under recruited are in this group. Wentz, Cox, Haeg.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I, like anyone would love to get some big name recruits but our coaches know what they are looking for. I personally won’t know jack sh** about a 5* kid compared to a 2* until they prove something on the field. The 2 May shine and the 5 may quit the team. Nobody really knows until they hit the field. A few names that were under recruited are in this group. Wentz, Cox, Haeg.
    Some of our zero star recruits in the 2014 and 2015 classes, according to Bison Report: Jalen Allison, Tanner Volson, Lance Dunn, Colin Conner, Bruce Anderson, Cole Karcz

Top 3 recruits in 2016: Cameron Hackl, Sean Engel, Moses Nyangacha

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Some of our zero star recruits in the 2014 and 2015 classes, according to Bison Report: Jalen Allison, Tanner Volson, Lance Dunn, Colin Conner, Bruce Anderson, Cole Karcz

Top 3 recruits in 2016: Cameron Hackl, Sean Engel, Moses Nyangacha
    That is very very interesting.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    That is very very interesting.
    yeah..what happened to those "Big Time" recruits...
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Is this a dead period? 4th of July week? anyone know?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I believe so yes.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS