Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 MVFC Recruiting

Default Re: 2020 MVFC Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Miscalculated scholarship money? Math is hard
    How??? Everyone gets a full ride.... lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Decimals? .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Maybe the "full ride" was changed to a blue shirt or grey shirt offer at the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Maybe the "full ride" was changed to a blue shirt or grey shirt offer at the last minute.
    Wouldn't be the first time a school over offered schollies and then at the last minute tried to change it to a grey shirt. If that is the case good to see the athlete say "ya I don't think so". One thing if the coach is upfront from the beginning but messing around at the end is well, not honorable.

Colby Christensen - 6’ 8” 240 - OL - West Des Moines IA (Valley)
    Offered by SDSU. Previous offers include Indiana State, Massachusetts and D2 offers.

Fighting Hawks did flip & sign a QB from Old Dominion (Conference USA) after a coaching change (1-11). Quincy Vaughn - 6’ 4” 230 - Hamilton, Ont. - Clarkson Football North

https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...425xQw.twitter

- also flipping & signing OL Jagger Ferden - 6’ 4” 255 - Union Ill. - from Western Illinois

According to Ross Uglem Cam Miller 2020 QB from Iowa does not have a great arm and he is somewhere between Brock and Easton. This sounds like a downgrade to me . Why recruit a QB who cannot throw when we had success with throwing QBs like Carson and Trey ?

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    According to Ross Uglem Cam Miller 2020 QB from Iowa does not have a great arm and he is somewhere between Brock and Easton. This sounds like a downgrade to me . Why recruit a QB who cannot throw when we had success with throwing QBs like Carson and Trey ?
    If Trey stays healthy, Cam will have 3 years to progress...and that also gives NDSU to recruit a stud QB (not saying Cam couldn’t be a stud). Who knows? Maybe he ends up getting asked to play a different position down the line. That’s my take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Jeremy Hoeck article on South Dakota in-state recruiting being helped by......

...... with renovations to the DakotaDome set to be complete for the 2020 season. Included in the dome project are a locker room, team meeting spaces, new permanent seating, club seating and concessions.
    https://www.yankton.net/sports/artic...ign=user-share

Also not hurting is that the ‘Yotes beat the Jackrabbits in Vermillion this season

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Jeremy Hoeck article on South Dakota in-state recruiting being helped by......

https://www.yankton.net/sports/artic...ign=user-share

Also not hurting is that the ‘Yotes beat the Jackrabbits in Vermillion this season
    South Dakota just got a Minnesota Transfer Micah Roane originally from Chaska MN
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?