Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 MVFC Recruiting

Default Re: 2020 MVFC Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Maybe mentioned, Brandon Lane Jr released his top 5 tonight order he had them in on tweet...doesn't mean anything

NDSU
    Kent ST
    Wyoming
    Bowling Green
    SDSU ( SOUTH DAKOTA ST)

Going to eliminate one each day

3star DE/TE, FWIW Reed Ryan liked one of his tweets referencing this
    haha he chose SDSU? cripes. they are killing us on paper in recruiting this year. but our 2 big dogs (Stoffel & Seth A) are bigger than what they got.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    haha he chose SDSU? cripes. they are killing us on paper in recruiting this year. but our 2 big dogs (Stoffel & Seth A) are bigger than what they got.
    Yep. We are usually not going to beat them out on wide receivers. Also, it seems to
    me some are tight ends and we are loaded there.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Miko Messier - 6’ 1” 190 - RB - Kearney, NE
    State champ in sprints commits to Princeton.
    Also had offers from SDSU, Ohio.

Tysen Kershaw - 6’ 3” 185 - WR - Fort Dodge IA
    Commits to South Dakota.
    Also had offers from SDSU, Northern Iowa.
    An asterisk on the SDSU offer is the Jacks already have several WR verbals, so his offer may no longer be commitable.

Bo Belquist WR New Rockford to und as a walk on.

dad Eliot & Uncle Alex were both WR's at NDSU.

NDSU did not offer Bo unfortunately.

I have found that NDSU isn't that big on "legacy offers" does anyone else notice that?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I have found that NDSU isn't that big on "legacy offers" does anyone else notice that?
    You have to bring something to the table. Maybe he wants to be a pilot?
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Any recruit has to fit the position they are looking at recruiting them for. Example, if the kid is a WR and we already have 2 recruits for that and 6 on the team well then maybe the kid is not needed at that position and we are full. Still would be nice to have him but the position group is full. Maybe the kid wanted to go to UND more based on his course of study. For any fan base to boost that they recruited the state the best or got the best kids from the state is just about stupid of an argument you can have. Time will flush all this out when the student athletes career is over at the school. A coaching staff needs to recruit the best student athletes that fit what they want to do. Instate or out of state. Best student athlete available that fits your system.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

You expect NDSU to offer a kid a schollie just because his parents played for the Bison??? Shouldnt they be the best recruit at their position? You know small stuff like that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

His uncle played in the D2 days and he's from a little High School in ND with no FBS offers! Isn't that kinda "Small Timey" for Chapo?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    His uncle played in the D2 days and he's from a little High School in ND with no FBS offers! Isn't that kinda "Small Timey" for Chapo?
    And hes not from the cities. Thats 3 strikes right there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."