Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware 2019

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Delaware 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Bison View Post
    The Carolinas Alumni group is already working with the UD Athletic Dept., Teammakers, & the Alumni Association to host the "official" tailgate event at Delaware. We will be offering food & beverages as we did in Youngstown & Terre Haute in past years.

We will be getting group ticket pricing from UD for attendees that have RSVP'd to the tailgate. Y'all can join us for all-you-can-eat & drink prior to the game & pick up your ticket from our check-in table.

More details and final pricing will come out as we finalize details with UD & within our group.

You can follow our group on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3066...130/?ref=share

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Thanks for doing all of this. You guys did an awesome job at Youngstown. Great not having to do a damn thing for the tailgate besides show up. I’ll watch for the RSVP.
    Last edited by gumby013; 03-10-2019 at 09:33 PM.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Got a new job at the VA and was a bit nervous that this vacation request would carry over since I asked for 2 weeks off. Got the ok this week, see you there!

Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Please tell me someone makes this trip dressed as Wayne and Garth.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Bison View Post
    The Carolinas Alumni group is already working with the UD Athletic Dept., Teammakers, & the Alumni Association to host the "official" tailgate event at Delaware. We will be offering food & beverages as we did in Youngstown & Terre Haute in past years.

We will be getting group ticket pricing from UD for attendees that have RSVP'd to the tailgate. Y'all can join us for all-you-can-eat & drink prior to the game & pick up your ticket from our check-in table.

More details and final pricing will come out as we finalize details with UD & within our group.

You can follow our group on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3066...130/?ref=share

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Great, thanks. I just joined your fb group.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So after you beat the $h!t out of Delaware by 24+ how many of you will wish you spent your money on a different game????

Just kidding - have fun!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    im booked at the Embassy Suites in Newark in what looks like its just steps from the stadium, undecided for sure if I'm going. Doesn't NDSU get an Allotment of tickets like every team that comes to the dome?
    it's across the street. Perfect location to stay for the game!

For those coming to Newark, if you want to take a look/keep track of our Stadium project you can view through this link.....

https://bluehens.com/feature/WACConstruction

delaware stadium old.jpg

delware stadium old2.jpg

delware stadium new.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bluehennation View Post
    For those coming to Newark, if you want to take a look/keep track of our Stadium project you can view through this link.....

https://bluehens.com/feature/WACConstruction

delaware stadium old.jpg

delware stadium old2.jpg

delware stadium new.jpg
    Thanks! I really like how steep the seating is.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Thanks! I really like how steep the seating is.
    yes. it is nice. That was a big concern of many in the design phase of the renovations. No one wanted to lose the sight lines we have had for 50 years. At one point they were talking about a complete rebuild before they went with the retrofit renovation......what also makes it nice is the stands start about 10-12 feet above the field which eliminates the low seats looking into the backs of the guys on the sidelines.......The renovations are a loooooonnnnnggggg time coming and will change the playing field for recruiting...........oh, and your radio guys will be very pleased that they don't have to climb into the old tin can press box that was just removed.......

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bluehennation View Post
    yes. it is nice. That was a big concern of many in the design phase of the renovations. No one wanted to lose the sight lines we have had for 50 years. At one point they were talking about a complete rebuild before they went with the retrofit renovation......what also makes it nice is the stands start about 10-12 feet above the field which eliminates the low seats looking into the backs of the guys on the sidelines.......The renovations are a loooooonnnnnggggg time coming and will change the playing field for recruiting...........oh, and your radio guys will be very pleased that they don't have to climb into the old tin can press box that was just removed.......
    As an outsider do you think you stadium is as nice as NDSU's. I know you'll fill it for the game but how many can it hold?
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison