gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: North Dakota State Bison @ Delaware Blue Hens

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I agree, but it has to be Canada Dry, Schwepps just isnt the same
    Seagrams....
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Vastly underrated beverage. Hard to beat ice cold ginger ale.
    The only good ginger ale is one that is home made. I can't stand the large quantities of sugar they add in soda.

Things I’ll be watching today include:

- Can the Delaware offense keep the NDSU offense off the field?
    Big Blue Hens - certainly MVFC sized on the OLine.
    LT 6’ 7” 315
    LG 6’ 6” 305
    C 6’ 2” 305
    RG 6’ 4” 290
    RT 6’ 5” 310
    RB Andre Robinson has averaged 4.6 ypc, RB DeJoun Lee 5.0 ypc.

- QB Pat Kehoe; does he have another rough start to the game, like against the Bison last year and against Rhode Island this year? Or can he provide valuable senior leadership and keep Delaware in the game? The Bison offense will score lotsa points, so will Delaware???

- More QB’s please? Christopher Moen is watching for Delaware to use their more mobile QB, Nolan Henderson, so I will too! Especially if Kehoe struggles right out of the gate.

- Any home field advantage for the Blue Hens? Is their crowd into it?

- More TE’s please! Love the double/triple TE packages. Great for running and play-action passes. Noah Gindorff this year’s Ben Ellefson - all he does is catch TD passes! (2 for 2 so far )

- More Kobe! The new Ty Brooks, the redshirt is gone right???
    The old Ty Brooks is still exciting - will there be any package with both Johnson and Brooks (or Dimitri Williams). Both Brooks and Williams have much experience lining up all over the field, slotback and all.

- More playbook please! Can’t wait to see the playbook expand for this game.
    Will the Bison unleash Trey Lance and the passing attack? Have averaged 13 attempts so far, do the Bison go all Eastern Washington *** and get closer to 18 or 20 attempts?

- Is the QB of the secondary back there today? James Hendricks.
    Or do we see more of the California kid, Dawson Weber?

- More pass rush please! Return of the pass rush? Spencer Waege had limited duty last week, noticed him at DT in the pass-rush package. More of Waege??? Expanded pass rush playbook? Hardly remember any blitz or anything aggressive against the FH’s, so how about this week? Unleash #42???!!!

*** Eastern Washington is at it again, beat Lindenwood 59-31, QB Eric Barriere with 556 total yards, 6 total TD’s and the Eagles have another WR - Dre' Sonte Dorton, putting up Cooper Kupp-esque numbers with 15 receptions, school-record 289 yards, 3 TD’s.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 09-14-2019 at 12:26 PM.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

EWU beat a D2 middle of the pack team by less than our projected spread against the Hens.
    Color me unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    The $12.50 appears to be an annual plan. If you sign up for month to month online for FloFootball it is $19.99/mo and available on all Roku devices.
    Just purchased 1 month at $29.95. Worked fine for wrestling and other things. Trying to watch Ohio State football and message says restricted viewing area. Does anyone else have this problem. I am in Georgia.

We've arrived back in Charlotte. Thanks again to everyone that attended the NDSU Alumni & Fans of the Carolinas tailgate on Saturday. We had a great time hosting y'all in Delaware! I had a great & lengthy conversation with Athletic Dept. leadership during the event about potential future games out east and they were happy to inform me that there are some possibilities being worked on. It's great to see the Bison spread their football footprint and we'll be there to be a part of it!

One more thing. I couldn't believe that we still have about 100 beers remaining...you must still be a little rusty on your tailgating!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southern bison View Post
    we've arrived back in charlotte. Thanks again to everyone that attended the ndsu alumni & fans of the carolinas tailgate on saturday. We had a great time hosting y'all in delaware! I had a great & lengthy conversation with athletic dept. Leadership during the event about potential future games out east and they were happy to inform me that there are some possibilities being worked on. It's great to see the bison spread their football footprint and we'll be there to be a part of it!

One more thing. I couldn't believe that we still have about 100 beers remaining...you must still be a little rusty on your tailgating! :d
    acc, acc, acc!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS