Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware 2019

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Delaware 2019

Thoughts on this one selling out? I'm thinking of waiting until the 8/1 date to get them, should be ok yeah?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Why wait? I wouldn't. If you buy and don't need, I think you could sell them.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

With a capacity of 22,000 before the renovation, it only sold just under 20k to the Elon game last year. The only one to get close. Selling paper tickets 1500 miles away sounds like a PITA.

Are they adding capacity with the reno? I can't find it anywhere.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Delaware selling tickets via telephone order starting7:30 am . CDT, Thursday, August 1st . 1-302-831-2257

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    With a capacity of 22,000 before the renovation, it only sold just under 20k to the Elon game last year. The only one to get close. Selling paper tickets 1500 miles away sounds like a PITA.

Are they adding capacity with the reno? I can't find it anywhere.

no. not adding capacity. actually there will be a slight reduction in capacity after the reno. Adding a ton of comfort aspects for both fans and press. New press box will be huge especially in comparison to the old one. The club section with have cushioned chair back seats with cup holders, the loge seats will have table seating and sections C, D, and E will have basic chair back seating. Under the stands will be the new club and below that on the concourse will be upgraded concessions. that being said, I expect this game to sell out. Something that used to be a regular occurrence in years past.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehennation View Post
    no. not adding capacity. actually there will be a slight reduction in capacity after the reno. Adding a ton of comfort aspects for both fans and press. New press box will be huge especially in comparison to the old one. The club section with have cushioned chair back seats with cup holders, the loge seats will have table seating and sections C, D, and E will have basic chair back seating. Under the stands will be the new club and below that on the concourse will be upgraded concessions. that being said, I expect this game to sell out. Something that used to be a regular occurrence in years past.
    I'm not sure that's a good move for the ticket office. I'll buy 3 games and you'll have an empty seat for two games. USD did that and I ate the other ticket too.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Think I'll take my chances and wait until 8/1. Never not gotten into a game I wanted to go to. And I'm not interested in buying some package deal early.

Would love to see a sell out though, certainly helps with the atmosphere and as an opposing fan gets me even more excited for the game.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I’m just a single so it’s easy to wait until game day

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not sure that's a good move for the ticket office. I'll buy 3 games and you'll have an empty seat for two games. USD did that and I ate the other ticket too.
    Those seats may have been empty anyway but more they get some revenue for them. And their gags who buy them may decide to go to the game since they have the ticket. Sure some will eat the ticket but some won't. It's a good marketing tactic.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

and actually for this season they will be down even more seats as they had to build a temporary press box on the east side because construction fell so far behind.