Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware 2019

Default Re: Delaware 2019

You can see what they have completed by viewing their construction live camera:

https://bluehens.com/feature/WACConstruction

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Their construction plan only has the seating on the west side completed for this season. All of the rest will not be ready until next year.
    That is the west side. They haven't even started on the east side yet (I'm not sure they are renovating the east side?)

Edit* Nvm misread your post!

Their construction plan only has the seating on the west side completed for this season. All of the rest will not be ready until next year.
    well it was originally also to include the press box, but instead of increasing man hours, they cut it out of the project and built a god awful temporary structure on the other side....As for the previous comment about termites and walls....termites do not eat concrete and we play football outside in Delaware.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    That is the west side. They haven't even started on the east side yet (I'm not sure they are renovating the east side?)
    the east side in in future phases of the stadium renovation. after the west side and whitney athletic center project is finished next year, they will focus on the field hous/indoor practice facility. then likely move on to the other stadium enhancements....

Just so the seats aren’t Worse than SDSUs yellow bleachers of death, I’m good.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bluehennation View Post
    well it was originally also to include the press box, but instead of increasing man hours, they cut it out of the project and built a god awful temporary structure on the other side....As for the previous comment about termites and walls....termites do not eat concrete and we play football outside in Delaware.
    images.jpg

I don't get this whole attitude that because you play football outside that makes you tough.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Found this on their website:

Future plans call for fixing up the East side of Delaware Stadium

533 In a row

Found this on their website:
    Thanks!

For reference, a picture of the current east side with the temporary press boxes can be found a few posts down in this entertaining thread...

http://www.gohens.net/boards/viewtop...5597&start=705

Awww that's cute.....we win inside or outside.

we play football outside in Delaware.
    Well, that explains what happened in the Fargodome last year.