Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware 2019

Default Re: Delaware 2019

Got my two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think, since I'm also going for a single ticket, I might punt on tomorrow. I can't imagine that I won't be able to find a GA ticket for less than $55 for the game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I think, since I'm also going for a single ticket, I might punt on tomorrow. I can't imagine that I won't be able to find a GA ticket for less than $55 for the game.
    That's what I was thinking too. I'm going to take my chances - especially since I don't know if I'll be able to go.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Note on the Delaware ticket site for those looking for tickets. The Carolinas group didn't get any tickets from the allotment. I think GA will also be available, but don't know for sure.
    Gumby, I have spoken with UD Athletics & tickets will be available in the visitor sections through our tailgate for an additional $20/ticket.

I spoke with them today and will hopefully have an exact location, tent details, & cost per person finalized by the end of the week.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Bison View Post
    Gumby, I have spoken with UD Athletics & tickets will be available in the visitor sections through our tailgate for an additional $20/ticket.

I spoke with them today and will hopefully have an exact location, tent details, & cost per person finalized by the end of the week.

thanks Mark. Can't wait.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Update:

- We have a location with tent/tables/chairs.

- We have a hold on an additional 250 game tickets for anyone that missed out on the Athletic Dept. allotment. They can be purchased as an add-on to the price of the tailgate through our group and will be handed out when you check in.

- Our group has our hotel rooms reserved.

It's T-57 days and we should be ready to broadcast the shindig and begin accepting RSVPs & payments in another week.

Bonus: The "rig" will be wrapped in the next few weeks. She's ready for her maiden voyage!

Update:

- We have a hold on an additional 250 game tickets for anyone that missed out on the Athletic Dept. allotment. They can be purchased as an add-on to the price of the tailgate through our group and will be handed out when you check in.

It's T-57 days and we should be ready to broadcast the shindig and begin accepting RSVPs & payments in another week.

Bonus: The "rig" will be wrapped in the next few weeks. She's ready for her maiden voyage!
    Wow... thank you for all your hard work! Hoping to get tickets with you guys... but will be attending one way or another -- This should be a fun time

Update:

Been looking forward to this!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The Bison football team is returning to the the east coast! A matchup between 2018 FCS playoff teams is the only "true" away game for our boys on the 2019 non-conference football schedule. If you are planning to attend, there is no need to schlep your tailgate trailer or bus, or bring your cooler and grill accros the country as the NDSU Alumni & Fans of the Carolinas have organized a gathering at Newark, DE for the North Dakota State vs. Delaware football game on Sept. 14, 2019. We have hosted tailgate events at Youngstown ('13 & '17) and Indiana St. ('15) as well as a pre-game party for the 2019 NCAA Tournament game between NDSU & Duke in Columbia,SC.

The day will include a tailgate cookout with players' families, University leadership, and alumni from across the country. Local Fargo media will be broadcasting live from our location. The tailgate lot opens at 9 am and we will be open from 9:30-12:30. Kickoff is at 1pm ET.

Tailgate menu: TBD, assorted side dishes, water, assorted pop and beer.

$60/person includes tailgate cookout and game ticket (parking fees not included)
    $30/person includes tailgate cookout only (parking fees not included)

Please RSVP by Tuesday, September 3rd for us to accurately plan for food & game tickets.

***RSVP to carolina.ndsu@gmail.com with number of attendees and if game tickets are needed.***

Please park in grass lot of our tailgate area. Cost is $20/car (paid at the entrance). Tailgate cookout will be held one block south of 601 Sincock Lane, Newark, DE (for your GPS) at the pin on the map below.

Look for the tent with the Bison flags flying high!

I will be there as well.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” – Benjamin Franklin