Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware 2019

Default Re: Delaware 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Bison View Post
    The Carolinas Alumni group is already working with the UD Athletic Dept., Teammakers, & the Alumni Association to host the "official" tailgate event at Delaware. We will be offering food & beverages as we did in Youngstown & Terre Haute in past years.

We will be getting group ticket pricing from UD for attendees that have RSVP'd to the tailgate. Y'all can join us for all-you-can-eat & drink prior to the game & pick up your ticket from our check-in table.

More details and final pricing will come out as we finalize details with UD & within our group.

You can follow our group on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3066...130/?ref=share

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    That's great to hear. I'm following the group on FB. My sister is UD alumni and she's also up for some Bison fun to have a little sibling rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    As an outsider do you think you stadium is as nice as NDSU's. I know you'll fill it for the game but how many can it hold?
    Prior to construction it held b/t 22 and 23K......After construction, the capacity will slightly decrease, but the amenities will increase with a dedicated club seating section with cushioned chair back seats. Premium 35-35 yard line chair back seating. Updated concessions.......State of the art press box.....I can not speak to the Fargodome, but I would imagine an indoor facility would have all the amenities you would need. When the Whitney Athletic Center is finished, it will be one of the finest if not the finest facilities in the CAA and FCS.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehennation View Post
    Prior to construction it held b/t 22 and 23K......After construction, the capacity will slightly decrease, but the amenities will increase with a dedicated club seating section with cushioned chair back seats. Premium 35-35 yard line chair back seating. Updated concessions.......State of the art press box.....I can not speak to the Fargodome, but I would imagine an indoor facility would have all the amenities you would need. When the Whitney Athletic Center is finished, it will be one of the finest if not the finest facilities in the CAA and FCS.
    better than Indiana States? doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    better than Indiana States? doubt it

http://delawarefirst.udel.edu/priori...cs-facilities/
    https://www1.udel.edu/giving/henfund...oject_id=23868

I would put the finished product up against any in the country....Combined with the indoor practice facility and the refurbished Delaware Stadium, Delaware has terrific athletic facilities. And I can not really take any football stadium that only has seats on one side seriously.....

I would put the finished product up against any in the country....Combined with the indoor practice facility and the refurbished Delaware Stadium, Delaware has terrific athletic facilities.
    I'm sure longhorn was being facetious. Everyone knows Indiana State's facilities aren't even high school worthy. Your stadium is going to be very nice.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would put the finished product up against any in the country....Combined with the indoor practice facility and the refurbished Delaware Stadium, Delaware has terrific athletic facilities. And I can not really take any football stadium that only has seats on one side seriously.....
    He's joking, Indiana State is ashit hole

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm sure longhorn was being facetious. Everyone knows Indiana State's facilities aren't even high school worthy. Your stadium is going to be very nice.
    got it. I kind of thought so, but......in cyber world you never know...our facility improvements for football have been a loooooooonnnnnnngggggg time coming. Part of KC Keeler's dismissal was due to the fact that he would not bury the facility topic and freely talked about what he wanted/needed to compete against the top FCS schools.....The old pres was not a big fan of putting cash into athletics......THe new pres and AD are both on board with putting athletics as the "front porch" of the university!

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

got it. I kind of thought so, but......in cyber world you never know...our facility improvements for football have been a loooooooonnnnnnngggggg time coming. Part of KC Keeler's dismissal was due to the fact that he would not bury the facility topic and freely talked about what he wanted/needed to compete against the top FCS schools.....The old pres was not a big fan of putting cash into athletics......THe new pres and AD are both on board with putting athletics as the "front porch" of the university!
    GOOD NEWs!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Time to buy airline tickets!
    Today's price from Fargo is $288 round trip and from MSP $136.

It will be tough to beat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soup Can View Post
    Time to buy airline tickets!
    Today's price from Fargo is $288 round trip and from MSP $136.

It will be tough to beat that.
    to Philly

10char