Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Verbal: Braden Zuroff

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2019 Verbal: Braden Zuroff

6'0" 185 RB from New Salem.

HUDL

@DomIzzoWDAY
    Zuroff accounted for over 2,000 yards and 35 touchdowns in 2018.

Last edited by Jay; 01-27-2019 at 05:04 PM.

Default Re: 2019 Verbal: Braden Zuroff

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    6'0" 185 RB from New Salem.

HUDL

@DomIzzoWDAY

Another home grown ND player. Love it. Dominate the standard and ND recruiting.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Welcome!
    Another example of someone who camped in Fargo and now continues on to be a Bison.

https://www.kfyrtv.com/content/sport...497954541.html

https://www.kxnet.com/video/braden-z...204/1729574691

I believe first Holstein to become a Bison since the late 70's/early 80's. A good kid, wish him all the best.

Watching the film and the speed of the game makes me a little skeptical. On the other hand, he was in camp so the coaches saw him against faster players and wanted him so that says something. To me, it must be really hard to project how a small school player will transition. Who knows, maybe he's the next Ryan Smith. I would have never guessed Ryan Smith or Weston Dressler would have been as good as they turned out, so you never know.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Watching the film and the speed of the game makes me a little skeptical. On the other hand, he was in camp so the coaches saw him against faster players and wanted him so that says something. To me, it must be really hard to project how a small school player will transition. Who knows, maybe he's the next Ryan Smith. I would have never guessed Ryan Smith or Weston Dressler would have been as good as they turned out, so you never know.
    Really on Ryan Smith?!

That guy was the best high school football player I have ever seen in ND. Literally was unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Really on Ryan Smith?!

That guy was the best high school football player I have ever seen in ND. Literally was unstoppable.
    You're young.

Tony Satter says hi.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Weston Dressler was unstoppable. I remember his coach taking on the radio and sai we are gonna run Weston to the left. Right and up the middle and nobody could slow him down. I have no idea what Bohl was thinking.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Andrew Grothmann came in from 9man program as that was before HCV combined. Think he fared well. The players that dominate at that level will have a bit bigger step than say at AAA or even AA from ND, but it's doable IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Andrew Grothmann came in from 9man program as that was before HCV combined. Think he fared well. The players that dominate at that level will have a bit bigger step than say at AAA or even AA from ND, but it's doable IMO.
    100% agree with what you said. Only thing I can say is Grothmann was a complete man among boys in HS. I have family in Hillsboro and went to about half of Hillsboro's games that year including the state championship and it wasn't even fair.