Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/26 @ Oral Roberts

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 1/26 @ Oral Roberts

The Bison men travel to Tulsa OK to take on Oral Roberts at 7PM. Oral Roberts is 4-3 in the Summit and a game up on the 3-4 Bison. The game will be televised on ESPN3.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1/26 @ Oral Roberts

The Bison - ORU game is also on ESPN College Extra channel 789. Omaha @ SDSU are playing now on ESPN College Extra channel 792.

I picked our guys to beat Denver and then we took a huge dump for all to see. No reason to expect anything different tonight. At some point a player or players need to get pissed and show some emotion and start playing in-spite of the coaching. I can't imagine they are happy with the way this season is going so start showing it. Stop accepting the beatings and play with some intensity and physicality.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

For some wacky reason NDSU is favored by a point and a half despite not winning on the road all year and ORU being 3-0 at home in Summit League play. I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if the Bison win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    For some wacky reason NDSU is favored by a point and a half despite not winning on the road all year and ORU being 3-0 at home in Summit League play. I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if the Bison win tonight.
    ORU is very beat up, relying on some young players to play big minutes.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

place a C note that we still lose, Gue will play 10 minutes, Samuelson 40 minutes
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Need to get off the away game schnide. Let’s go!

Deng picked up 2 fouls in the blink of an eye so riding the bench for the first half. Both teams shooting really poorly.

Edit:. Deng back in with 2 fouls.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

This is some hideous basketball.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I've always wondered what the shooting % is for everybody in that place? I always thought it would have to be hard to shoot there with the weird dimensions and the lighting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯