Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

Default Re: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Denver has their own media contract with Altitude, I think the only other team not part of Midco or ESPN is IPFW.
    Thanks......

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    hey yo el chapo, we riding the party bus or takin the tunnel?????? pump it up!!!!!!!! love me some frost arena
    If you get Hando, Sav, Endzone, Heckler and Unbison and 3 loose women to relive the 2010 trip... then I'm IN!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Only debate after this game will be what's the higher total: Minutes for Deng or borderlie calls going in favor of Daum? Discuss.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Only debate after this game will be what's the higher total: Minutes for Deng or borderlie calls going in favor of Daum? Discuss.
    Fouls called on Daum…. over/under 3 . I'd take the under.

The best way to play Daum is to get agressive agaisnt him on offense, make him have to defend of course instead we'll just park somebody on the three point line for him to stand next to while Deng sits on the bench.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I predict the Bison lead at halftime 37-33 only to lose big 84-66. Geu plays 19 minutes, scores 17 points, blocks 5 shots, gets Daum in foul trouble only to be taken out because he has 3 turnovers.....

Richman will say these games don't matter anyway....... we are a young team....... gotta try to figure it out on the road....... gotta finish these games better....... Proud of our culture........ Blah blah ...... blah blah
    Don't forget that "we just need to be playing our best basketball to win 3 games in March" Geu will shut down Daum just like he did in the Summit League tourney but yes, won't play enough minutes to make a difference as usual. At least I think we have enough speed at the guard position to stick with their guards a little better this year but don't have high hopes for this one. We could very easily beat them just won't because of Dave

If you want to lose continue to not play Geu. Dont put Geu on Daum. Continue to play a 10 man rotation that includes playing the wrong minutes and guys.

They allow public massacres on TV these days?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    They allow public massacres on TV these days?
    Yes, but only on Thursdays.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    not even going to watch, Blood pressure gets too high
    This is how I deal with all Bison basketball games anymore. Even when they win its ugly. Have they fired Richman yet? Not playing Geu more is such a shame.