Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

Default Re: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    The same shit is goin to continue to happen as long as Dave is coach here. Barely any post play, defense had dropped off, kids not playing physical, players not playing to their abilities. Samuelson is a spot up shooter. We're talking about the same stuff after every game, but nothing changes. Coaches have to adapt. I went to the BSC-NDSCS game over watching this one, cuz I knew it was going to be over within the first 5 minutes.
    howd you like my boy momo kone and dueth gach, ming? that euro step or whatever momos got is a killer!! seen he almost had a triple double last night

also per richmans press conference hes not going to change for just 1 game (or 30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlUe0LouD7A

effin morn

You guys already know this is what NDSU is and going to be. They may have a couple decent wins the rest of the year, but RIchman's inability to coach a team in a competitive game against the top teams in the country is now filtering down into games against teams like SDSU.

The best option is to get through the season (close your eyes and don't watch games Bison fans), get a new coach in as EARLY as possibly to salvage whatever recruits want to leave, and hope NDSU gets a good next hire. I suspect Horn may stay only because he has already transferred. If NDSU can get through this with a new coach and only someone like Cook and Knotek leaving it should be considered a success.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I feel if he didnt redshirt Richman would still find a reason not to play them both at the same time. He's unwilling to make changes.
    He ripped off a kid's redshirt just never to play him, just threw a year of basketball eligibility that kid had away for nothing. We have young players play well only to be banished to Richman's Siberia.

I am just 100% done with him, tired of his garbage rotations, tired of watching players rot on the bench, tired of seeing a team start out every game slow and have nobody with any toughness. The guy flat out needs to be fired. Not sure I've ever been more dissapointed in an NDSU coach than I am in Richman.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    He ripped off a kid's redshirt just never to play him, just threw a year of basketball eligibility that kid had away for nothing. We have young players play well only to be banished to Richman's Siberia.

I am just 100% done with him, tired of his garbage rotations, tired of watching players rot on the bench, tired of seeing a team start out every game slow and have nobody with any toughness. The guy flat out needs to be fired. Not sure I've ever been more dissapointed in an NDSU coach than I am in Richman.
    Amen........too bad NDSU's AD doesn't have the balls to do something about NDSU's sinking and sunk basketball programs.

I had enough of this nonsense. I watched maybe 5 minutes of the game and that was enough. Today was the first and only time I felt I had to reach out and express my frustrations

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    howd you like my boy momo kone and dueth gach, ming? that euro step or whatever momos got is a killer!! seen he almost had a triple double last night

also per richmans press conference hes not going to change for just 1 game (or 30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlUe0LouD7A

effin morn
    WTF is his vision and process? Losing?? Yeah it's obviously working wonderfully!

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBizon View Post
    I had enough of this nonsense. I watched maybe 5 minutes of the game and that was enough. Today was the first and only time I felt I had to reach out and express my frustrations
    I missed the game. Watched a replay on ESPN3 and with the 4 guard lineup it was over before it began. I kept forwarding ahead and the lead kept getting bigger and bigger. Spent about 5 minutes watching.

The women was even worse. Spend about 3 minutes on that one. Once the lead got to 60 my mind was blown.

Fire both of these coaches. They cant recruit, develop, or coach. What a waste of a nice new arena

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Amen........too bad NDSU's AD doesn't have the balls to do something about NDSU's sinking and sunk basketball programs.
    Totally agree this guy needs to step up and do something, the coattail rides are over

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Interesting to watch you Bison fans dealing with teams that are doing poorly. Kudos for focusing on the coach and not the players. Despite all the moaning ("I'm 100% done"), it seems that most of you are still watching and hoping that something better happens.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Interesting to watch you Bison fans dealing with teams that are doing poorly. Kudos for focusing on the coach and not the players. Despite all the moaning ("I'm 100% done"), it seems that most of you are still watching and hoping that something better happens.
    Why blame the players that he recruited and hasnt developed?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."