Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

Default Re: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

I would write a check right now for $5K toward getting rid of both BB coaches, and I’m a relatively small TM donor. Gotta believe there are many more like me, and then bigger donors who would “donate” even more to the buyouts. I don’t even give a shit about BB, but I’m embarrassed that the BB teams shed negative light on the balance of our sports.

Like I mentioned before, I may reduce TM contribution this year if there is not a change of HCs for both men and women BB. And I’m dead serious. Hope other are as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Lost the past three games to SDSU by a combined 68 points but it is fine because they are good and we are young or whatever BS excuse you Richman apologists want to insert.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You guys realize that sdsu is the best team in the conference and that Daum will he playing in the NBA next year right? Not that these are excuses. But sometime teams are better.
    How do you do it? I dont think I've ever seen you come close to saying anything negative with NDSU. It's always something that justifies something wrong. In this case, it's sdsu has the best summit team. But you can't say that about the other piss poor performances. I gotta give you props.... you're the only one here with hope left in Richman

I have hope in Richmond. Hope he resigns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You guys realize that sdsu is the best team in the conference and that Daum will he playing in the NBA next year right? Not that these are excuses. But sometime teams are better.
    Yes. We also know that Richmond is not a good college basketball coach.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If he was getting renewed wouldn't he already have an extension? #wishfulthinking

wow. remember when 400-500 NDSU fans would go down to SDSU games??

literally 24 ndsu fans there 2nite, all family members.

Summit League Tourney used to get 1000 NDSU fans always.. ALWAYS. maybe 200 last 2 years.. MAYBE.

NDSU 3 Big Dances in 9 years, 1 Big Dance Win, 3 Top 25 wins? (Wisc, Marquette, Notre dame?) With a new arena, and that resume, NDSU SHOULD BE A HOUSEHOLD MID MAJOR NAME!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Game went about as expected. I'm by no means some sort of fashion police, but please tell me the shirt Coach Richman was wearing was an awareness shirt for some sort of worthy cause...
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Game went about as expected. I'm by no means some sort of fashion police, but please tell me the shirt Coach Richman was wearing was an awareness shirt for some sort of worthy cause...
    https://www.google.com/search?q=land...&client=safari

Did Geu even get to 20 min tonight? Lmao. It's just comedy at this point. I hope we dont see a couple guys leave after the season