Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

Default Re: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

I wish there was a way I could direct my TM donations to every NDSU sport but WBB & MBB, cuz I would in a heartbeat. This is fucking ridiculous.

Do you hear me Matt Larsen/Lien/Pat Simmers?! I may quit donating anymore than I need to for my FB tickets, although I’d like to help other, non-BB sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I SERIOUSLY want to know Whoooooooo supports Richy as our HC?

Its gotta be easy to prep for Richys teams...looks like Bunnies applying defensive scheme...sag into lane..let Bison run weave and play catch at 3 point line till a late 3 pt miss---than push ball hard..drive hard to basket..cuz no weakside rotations or kickout to a wide open 3 pt shooter

I can't watch this shit anymore. I swear to god I am gonna punch the fucking TV the next time they show Richman. I'm done I'm out.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Doesn’t surprise me when I saw both teams at the us bank stadium basket ball thing. SDSU players looked bigger and more athletic than us. They straight up look like a legit division 1 program right now just on the eye test.

We have regressed and I don’t see us making any progress under this regime.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    SDSU players looked bigger and more athletic than us. They straight up look like a legit division 1 program right now just on the eye test.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You guys realize that sdsu is the best team in the conference and that Daum will he playing in the NBA next year right? Not that these are excuses. But sometime teams are better.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You guys realize that sdsu is the best team in the conference and that Daum will he playing in the NBA next year right? Not that these are excuses. But sometime teams are better.
    Yes, but there was a time when we owned the Jacks. Which, coincidentally, was before Richman.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I can't watch this shit anymore. I swear to god I am gonna punch the fucking TV the next time they show Richman. I'm done I'm out.
    Shhhhhh!! Quiet 98, youre going to wake the Apologists
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

You are 100 percent right sdsu is the beat team in the league but the problems have been the same for a few seasons now and hoping for a change is over I think

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You do realize that this game was never competitive? You sound like a UND fan.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.