Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Did Geu even get to 20 min tonight? Lmao. It's just comedy at this point. I hope we dont see a couple guys leave after the season
    Nope. What an absolute joke.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Lost the past three games to SDSU by a combined 68 points but it is fine because they are good and we are young or whatever BS excuse you Richman apologists want to insert.
    We got great culture
    If Matt Larson doesnt fire both basketball coaches, I'm going to call for his firing

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Nope. What an absolute joke.
    I haven't watched ndsu in 2 years when I convinced myself Richman sucks, his team's suck and his player development sucks... but this guy started 4 guards these days? I didn't think he could outdo himself but he's managed to do the unthinkable.

Didn't wolters have a lopsided losing record against ndsu?

So it took 2 head coaches to move up to only be replaced by the most incompetent coach in america.... but we got em right where we want em!!

I'm by no means saying ndsu could compete with Daum led sdsu teams because hes a freak for this conference and by all accounts sdsu has had more talent via transfers and such.

Well, at least NDSU's jerseys weren't ugly as sin and in a non-school color.

That's all I got for positives from that shit show last night...

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well, at least NDSU's jerseys weren't ugly as sin and in a non-school color.

That's all I got for positives from that shit show last night...
    That's a good start. I'll add another positive......At least Deng didn't get overused and run down so we can really ride him down this stretch run. Go Bison!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You guys realize that sdsu is the best team in the conference and that Daum will he playing in the NBA next year right? Not that these are excuses. But sometime teams are better.
    Daum is a wonderful player - tough mismatch - and frankly should be playing at a P5 school but ... he's not NBA material. Too slow to guard stretch 4's, too small to play the 5 spot. Look at any NBA watch list and he's not even carrying a second round grade. He'll probably get an invite to Portsmouth and go through the NBA grinder this spring/summer but it would be shocking to see him wearing an NBA jersey!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We got great culture
    If Matt Larson doesnt fire both basketball coaches, I'm going to call for his firing
    It is pretty much to that point. He needs to do his job.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by wcbsas View Post
    Daum is a wonderful player - tough mismatch - and frankly should be playing at a P5 school but ... he's not NBA material. Too slow to guard stretch 4's, too small to play the 5 spot. Look at any NBA watch list and he's not even carrying a second round grade. He'll probably get an invite to Portsmouth and go through the NBA grinder this spring/summer but it would be shocking to see him wearing an NBA jersey!
    Daum really struggled vs Nevada

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I would write a check right now for $5K toward getting rid of both BB coaches, and I’m a relatively small TM donor. Gotta believe there are many more like me, and then bigger donors who would “donate” even more to the buyouts. I don’t even give a shit about BB, but I’m embarrassed that the BB teams shed negative light on the balance of our sports.

Like I mentioned before, I may reduce TM contribution this year if there is not a change of HCs for both men and women BB. And I’m dead serious. Hope other are as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    THAT right there WILL GET CHANGE!!! $$$$$ Talks