Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

Default Re: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Interesting to watch you Bison fans dealing with teams that are doing poorly. Kudos for focusing on the coach and not the players. Despite all the moaning ("I'm 100% done"), it seems that most of you are still watching and hoping that something better happens.
    These players have talent. It's almost 100% coaching. How many successful teams run a "stall" offense and are successful in today's game. You bring in a coach who runs a downhill offense and with this roster I guarantee they're a much better team.

Quote Originally Posted by twinsguy03 View Post
    These players have talent. It's almost 100% coaching. How many successful teams run a "stall" offense and are successful in today's game. You bring in a coach who runs a downhill offense and with this roster I guarantee they're a much better team.
    Our players have talent but a coach that is not god.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Interesting to watch you Bison fans dealing with teams that are doing poorly. Kudos for focusing on the coach and not the players. Despite all the moaning ("I'm 100% done"), it seems that most of you are still watching and hoping that something better happens.

How can we possibly know what the players on this team can do? Their development, scheme, playing time and attitude is shaped by coaches that are obviously over their heads.

We have watched coaches (in the past), who were able to pull the best out of their players. Better teams than anyone else gave them credit for. After witnessing that, our current situation seem pretty clear.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    howd you like my boy momo kone and dueth gach, ming? that euro step or whatever momos got is a killer!! seen he almost had a triple double last night

also per richmans press conference hes not going to change for just 1 game (or 30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlUe0LouD7A

effin morn
    That's ridiculous. I don't know what else to say about that.

So in the presser he states he wants to play Deng like Dex, does he not grasp that Dex played a full load of minutes off the bench and Gue is not. For the record I hate the entire concept, he should start Gue and Rocky together and try to prioritize their time on the court together. Play everyone in their more natural position, try to put our best lineup on the floor for a decent chunk of the game. Of course it is pretty clear that he doesn't believe that is our best lineup, otherwise you would think he would be doing just what I said unless this bench thing has become so ingrained in his thinking he can't adjust.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    That's ridiculous. I don't know what else to say about that.
    Agreed. Dave's "vision" and "process"? What the heck is his vision and process?

Vision: To be a mediocre program in a mid-major conference.

Process: Be a stubborn SOB that arbitrarily limits his best players' minutes while using player rotations that will ensure we don't have our best 5 on the floor together for more than 2 minutes a game. Also must always scowl on the sideline while muffling any joy his players may have.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Agreed. Dave's "vision" and "process"? What the heck is his vision and process?

Vision: To be a mediocre program in a mid-major conference.

Process: Be a stubborn SOB that arbitrarily limits his best players' minutes while using player rotations that will ensure we don't have our best 5 on the floor together for more than 2 minutes a game. Also must always scowl on the sideline while muffling any joy his players may have.
    I thought his vision was to start a sports coat and t shirt trend because the double Windsor sucks?

Lardsin must go!

1 loss? Try more than that. What are the odds we finish top 5 in conference? What are odds we finish bottom 4? What do you think is more likely...