Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

Default 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

The Bison head to Frost arena on Thursday for another conference rivarly match up. The Jacks are 5-1 and tied with Omaha on top of the Summit League. The Rabbits are 9-1 at Frost arena this year, with their lone loss to Montana. The game will be televised on Midco and ESPN+
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Default Re: 1/24: At South Dakota State 7 p.m.

hey yo el chapo, we riding the party bus or takin the tunnel?????? pump it up!!!!!!!! love me some frost arena

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I predict Daumbowski gets 30 pts. 12 rebounds ...
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I predict Deng plays 19 minutes and still leads the team in scoring and all of us complain after the game.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The Bison head to Frost arena on Thursday for another conference rivarly match up. The Jacks are 5-1 and tied with Omaha on top of the Summit League. The Rabbits are 9-1 at Frost arena this year, with their lone loss to Montana. The game will be televised on Midco and ESPN+
    I expect this will definitely be on ESPN+ but perhaps someone could explain that the Denver games are not on ESPN+?
    Did they have a contract that overrides the new ESPN contract with the Summit League??

Personally I think ESPN+ is horrible, but if you want to see the games you have to pay...

I predict the Bison lead at halftime 37-33 only to lose big 84-66. Geu plays 19 minutes, scores 17 points, blocks 5 shots, gets Daum in foul trouble only to be taken out because he has 3 turnovers.....

Richman will say these games don't matter anyway....... we are a young team....... gotta try to figure it out on the road....... gotta finish these games better....... Proud of our culture........ Blah blah ...... blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I predict the Bison lead at halftime 37-33 only to lose big 84-66. Geu plays 19 minutes, scores 17 points, blocks 5 shots, gets Daum in foul trouble only to be taken out because he has 3 turnovers.....

Richman will say these games don't matter anyway....... we are a young team....... gotta try to figure it out on the road....... gotta finish these games better....... Proud of our culture........ Blah blah ...... blah blah
    You hit all his standard taking points. Bravo
    0S I agree with this
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I predict the Bison lead at halftime 37-33 only to lose big 84-66.
    Or they'll be down 51-20 halftime and bring it within 10 with about 5 minutes to play only to lose by roughly the same score. They need to play their normal road quota of at least one half of shit basketball.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

not even going to watch, Blood pressure gets too high

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I expect this will definitely be on ESPN+ but perhaps someone could explain that the Denver games are not on ESPN+?
    Did they have a contract that overrides the new ESPN contract with the Summit League??

Personally I think ESPN+ is horrible, but if you want to see the games you have to pay...
    Denver has their own media contract with Altitude, I think the only other team not part of Midco or ESPN is IPFW.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.