Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Default Re: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I hop the students, and the rest of the crowd bring it. The old BSA was ahitty, but man did that have great atmoaphere. Lets bring it today!!!!
    I wonder how busy this thread would be if this was an early 1980s game vs UND. Games at the New Field House and at the Hyslop in Grand Forks between these two schools were such huge events. Great memories.

I want to see some changes today. Shake something up. It wasn't working. Lineups. Etc. try something to start a fire. The league is shitty
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I want to see some changes today. Shake something up. It wasn't working. Lineups. Etc. try something to start a fire. The league is shitty
    That would be great but honest question, when was the last time Dave shook anything up? Asking honestly because I can't remember anything of a big change and it would be nice to have some hope of being interested this season.

I don't flow the league super close other than scores and talk on 1660 but the league sure seems more open than everyone was thinking to start the year. It doesn't seem. I usually take that to mean that the league as a whole is down and the 1(SDSU) or 2 teams everyone thought were going to easily be above everyone else just aren't as great as we thought. It just doesn't seem like a year where the league is competitive because everyone is playing so well. More like a bunch of mediocre teams with uos and downs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    That would be great but honest question, when was the last time Dave shook anything up? Asking honestly because I can't remember anything of a big change and it would be nice to have some hope of being interested this season.

I don't flow the league super close other than scores and talk on 1660 but the league sure seems more open than everyone was thinking to start the year. It doesn't seem. I usually take that to mean that the league as a whole is down and the 1(SDSU) or 2 teams everyone thought were going to easily be above everyone else just aren't as great as we thought. It just doesn't seem like a year where the league is competitive because everyone is playing so well. More like a bunch of mediocre teams with uos and downs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I think going into the year most thought the league would be a bunch of up and down mediocre to bad teams and then SDSU head and shoulders above the rest. Everything seemed accurate except the SDSU part.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good luck with that! Our HC doesnt believe in adjustments

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Good luck with that! Our HC doesnt believe in adjustments
    You have made your feelings very clear. I simply said I want some changes. I understand your opinion of Dave
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

You have made your feelings very clear. I simply said I want some changes. I understand your opinion of Dave
    Is his opinion accurate in you opinion?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

There is nobody more disappointed than I am. Results based business. We aren’t any good. Which is why I’m simply hoping to see some changes today.

We only average 1 basketball game per year and are going today.
    It's OK to not be OK.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We're on our way, should be fun today in the SHAC! I expect the Bison to protect their home court and the crowd will give them the edge. Go Bison!!