Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Hybrid View

Default 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Road team has won the last 5 games in this series. Lets end that streak. For as shitty as we play on the road, we play pretty good at home. Pack the Shac. We need a win tomorrow.
    Last edited by Bison03; 01-18-2019 at 09:21 PM.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

"Pack the Shac" haha

Rivarly is Dead. SDSU games get more excitement, last years UND game was a snoozefest, tons of empty seats.

I cant even give away my front row seats, and with -8 weather, there will be 1500 actual fans there. maybe 1800

this season & coaching staff can't leave fast enough.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    "Pack the Shac" haha

Rivarly is Dead. SDSU games get more excitement, last years UND game was a snoozefest, tons of empty seats.

I cant even give away my front row seats, and with -8 weather, there will be 1500 actual fans there. maybe 1800

this season & coaching staff can't leave fast enough.
    You were really close with your estimate of 1500- 1800... attendance was 4200+..... Good work. You were only off by a factor of 2.5.

Quote Originally Posted by tke View Post
    You were really close with your estimate of 1500- 1800... attendance was 4200+..... Good work. You were only off by a factor of 2.5.
    It was good to see the SHAC filled up and to get a sense of what NDSU basketball could be (and be reminded what it was) under different leadership. It feels like we haven't had 4200 fans at all of this year's home games combined, leading up to UND. I'm glad we beat our in-state rival at home, in 3 tries. But the underlying problems remain and the solution remains as well.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    It was good to see the SHAC filled up and to get a sense of what NDSU basketball could be (and be reminded what it was) under different leadership. It feels like we haven't had 4200 fans at all of this year's home games combined, leading up to UND. I'm glad we beat our in-state rival at home, in 3 tries. But the underlying problems remain and the solution remains as well.
    NDSU will always have good crowds if the opponent is a team the fans want to see. Has nothing to do with leadership. By the way, we've had more than 4200 fans at the two previous conference games leading up to UND. Now we've beaten UND at home and the last 3 times up in Grand Forks. All take those results anytime!!

It’s great you’re trying with the positive.

That field house had more fans for Amy Ruley, and it wasn’t because of who the girls were playing.

I’ll be there
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I’ll be there
    I will give it the old college try and get down there again.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Be there as usual, hoping the team shows up to play and Dave doesn't hold them back

I have an idea to help us lose:

Not start Deng.

Keep his minutes low.

Wait, that is always Dave's plan....