Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Default Re: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    You should have seen his meltdown late in the game when Deng grabbed that offensive rebound. He Gronk spiked his suit coat and threw a hissy fit. Quite comical.
    Hahaha what a clown.

We should beat a 2-5 team at home and we did.

@SDSU
    @ORU
    @WIU
    @UND

Next four games, should go no worse than 2-2 in that stretch. WIU is horrible, ORU is beat up and UND sucks. Richman needs to show he can win some road games and for the most part these are games we should win.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    no score on the valley news site. What is fargo media covering up?
    conspiracy!!!
    Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    We should beat a 2-5 team at home and we did.

@SDSU
    @ORU
    @WIU
    @UND

Next four games, should go no worse than 2-2 in that stretch. WIU is horrible, ORU is beat up and UND sucks. Richman needs to show he can win some road games and for the most part these are games we should win.
    If they want to make any noise in Sioux Falls they need to go 3-1 in that stretch. I won't hold my breath though, this team has shown no urgency on the road to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    You should have seen his meltdown late in the game when Deng grabbed that offensive rebound. He Gronk spiked his suit coat and threw a hissy fit. Quite comical.
    To be fair he was upset with his own players (I assume for not securing the rebound or getting on the floor for the loose ball) not the officials at that point.

#5 Sam Griesel is the real deal. Get him, #23 Deng Geu, and #34 Rocky Kreuser into the starting lineup. I haven’t been to enough games to say much more other than, QUIT RUNNING THE F—-ING SHOT CLOCK DOWN. take a good shot when it’s there. In the final minutes, the Bison are opening the lead and we go into the fffing weave. Hawks are back in it.

Richman.....

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    If they want to make any noise in Sioux Falls they need to go 3-1 in that stretch. I won't hold my breath though, this team has shown no urgency on the road to this point.

To be fair he was upset with his own players (I assume for not securing the rebound or getting on the floor for the loose ball) not the officials at that point.
    Yes, it was directed at Marlon Stewart. Who has some of the worst body language of any player I have ever seen.

I love it when Deng and Rocky are in the game together but they cant do thwt all the time. We have no other bigs, so if they are resting on the bench together, we will get dominated inside.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All I have to say is: HAHA AT UND!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I love it when Deng and Rocky are in the game together but they cant do thwt all the time. We have no other bigs, so if they are resting on the bench together, we will get dominated inside.
    You could start the game with them, take one out of after the first media timeout and then put them both back in to finish the half, as long as the aren't in foul trouble. Could probably have them on the floor together for 10-16 minutes each game with that formula.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Really like how Griesel plays within himself and doesn't seem sped up against this level of competition. Geu was solid as usual in limited minutes. I'm surprised we were able to get away with the small lineup for extended minutes. Probably means more minutes for Samuelson and Quayle in the future. It's a W so we can avoid a meltdown for a few days.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013