Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Default Re: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Geu needs to be playing 30 minutes a game for this team and it is one of the most insane things to see that he is only playing 20. Rocky is a nice player but between the two Geu needs to play the most and have Rocky play low 20’s if we have to rotate some. Richman just doesn’t get it, period.
    Especially since we dont have many bigs

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Geu needs to be playing 30 minutes a game for this team and it is one of the most insane things to see that he is only playing 20. Rocky is a nice player but between the two Geu needs to play the most and have Rocky play low 20’s if we have to rotate some. Richman just doesn’t get it, period.
    There's no reason they both can't play 30 minutes a night as long as they stay out of foul trouble. Playing them both that much shouldn't be mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    There's no reason they both can't play 30 minutes a night as long as they stay out of foul trouble. Playing them both that much shouldn't be mutually exclusive.
    Has anyone asked him why Geu doesn’t play. I could never understand why Dex didn’t start then someone asked and he explained his reason. I didn’t buy it but he at least addressed it.
    Then someone could ask about his sideline manner. His body language speaks volumes and I’m not sure he would be proud of what it says.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    I have to laugh at this insinuation that UND is somehow loaded with athletes.
    Never said loaded but compared to your team it can look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    I think the talent is there. Richmond reminds of how Bubba didn't know how to use a good running back.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Our best defense yesterday was letting Seals shot from outside. The only place he scored on us was backing down smaller player in the lane. He has an outside shot only a mother can love. Renew Jones to 5 year deal won’t hurt either.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    should (better) be live by the deng die by the deng from here on out-----------hes like antoine carr just let him get in there and bang!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5cdiKNrVZw (fastforward to the 3:30 mark) LMFAO the good old days

also cam is best PG

1 cam
    2 griesal
    3 ward
    4 gue
    5 rocky

and run some 2-3 zone whats the point of have size-length-athleticism if you dont
    LMAO this video was lit. Rolling with those goggles. Bringing that big energy.
    College of Business Alumnus

He tries to mix and match wayyy too much, instead of jyst playing the best guys

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Lmao no. NDSU doesnt have alot of athletes. Neither does UND. Each team probably has 2 maybe 3 lefit conference players. Thats it. If those 2 teams played 10 times they would probably go 5-5. Its two really bad teams with not a lot of basketball athletes on either team

LMAO at anyone think that UND team could run any division 1 team out of the gym. Especially one they just lost too and looked nothing more than comparatively below average with.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I completely agree with u I was just trying to use a little Richmond logic if they need to rotate a little. Geu can absolutely dominate the Summit and Kreuser is actually a perfect sidekick to play high low since he is such a good outside shooter. I don’t think things will change so we will just be frustrated all year. The USD second half was an example of how well we can play with that lineup and things still haven’t change so go figure.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.