Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Good game today and fun to watch, good crowd too in the seats and the FM acro team show was really good too!
    Last edited by bisoneer; 01-20-2019 at 01:44 PM.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Besides of course the game, my favorite things were their coach throwing his coat (childish) and the hawkers behind us getting pissy when the fb team was honored.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Besides of course the game, my favorite things were their coach throwing his coat (childish) and the hawkers behind us getting pissy when the fb team was honored.
    There will be a lot more people getting pissy in September.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Even the win over UND?
    4 games coming on the road. We go 1-3 at best. Probably 0-4. Then well talk.

So I still contend we suck, but good win over a mediocre team

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    #5 Sam Griesel is the real deal. Get him, #23 Deng Geu, and #34 Rocky Kreuser into the starting lineup. I haven’t been to enough games to say much more other than, QUIT RUNNING THE F—-ING SHOT CLOCK DOWN. take a good shot when it’s there. In the final minutes, the Bison are opening the lead and we go into the fffing weave. Hawks are back in it.

Richman.....
    should (better) be live by the deng die by the deng from here on out-----------hes like antoine carr just let him get in there and bang!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5cdiKNrVZw (fastforward to the 3:30 mark) LMFAO the good old days

also cam is best PG

1 cam
    2 griesal
    3 ward
    4 gue
    5 rocky

and run some 2-3 zone whats the point of have size-length-athleticism if you dont

deng "the big dawg" gue-------------this buds 4 u!

just get in there and bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

positionless basketball, LMFAO

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Good game today and fun to watch, good crowd too in the seats and the FM acro team shoenwas really good too.
    Yes, it was a good time. Bison win, great crowd and atmosphere, and we beat UND! I'll take Coach RICHMAN and the BISON basketball team over Jones and the fn'hawks any day of the week. Positioning for the Summit tournament is all that matters. Great job BISON basketball!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I love it when Deng and Rocky are in the game together but they cant do thwt all the time. We have no other bigs, so if they are resting on the bench together, we will get dominated inside.
    i agree bud +++++++++++++++++

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12HVPI2iYI0

maybe we could get "coach daniel" next year, lmfao

next step 4 deng "i just wanna get in there and bang" gue is the passing attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0oKnAsn2oA

u can play both at the same time no problem in fact it should be the only way going forward, vinnie-eady-samulson plenty of scoring off the bench if/when richman wants to play his "positionless" saul small ball weave bull-shit

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Interesting game today. Your team only has a couple athletes, I can see why you’re frustrated. UND has the ability to run NDSU out of the gym but we also have coach Jones. Will be interested to see how the game in Grand Forks goes. Solid atmosphere btw.
    I have to laugh at this insinuation that UND is somehow loaded with athletes.

Snowgoose is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Geu needs to be playing 30 minutes a game for this team and it is one of the most insane things to see that he is only playing 20. Rocky is a nice player but between the two Geu needs to play the most and have Rocky play low 20’s if we have to rotate some. Richman just doesn’t get it, period.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.