Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Default 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

Road team has won the last 5 games in this series. Lets end that streak. For as shitty as we play on the road, we play pretty good at home. Pack the Shac. We need a win tomorrow.
    Last edited by Bison03; 01-18-2019 at 09:21 PM.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: 1/19 vs UND Fhawkers

"Pack the Shac" haha

Rivarly is Dead. SDSU games get more excitement, last years UND game was a snoozefest, tons of empty seats.

I cant even give away my front row seats, and with -8 weather, there will be 1500 actual fans there. maybe 1800

this season & coaching staff can't leave fast enough.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I’ll be there
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I’ll be there
    I will give it the old college try and get down there again.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Be there as usual, hoping the team shows up to play and Dave doesn't hold them back

I have an idea to help us lose:

Not start Deng.

Keep his minutes low.

Wait, that is always Dave's plan....

Wife and I are coming over for the game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

We could not play our best player. Play weak defense. Not pass the ball and chuck up desperation threes with a second on the shot clock.

Or we could play Rocky and Gue at the same time and feed them both and they could find the open shooter.

I would bet the farm we go with option A.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We could not play our best player. Play weak defense. Not pass the ball and chuck up desperation threes with a second on the shot clock.

Or we could play Rocky and Gue at the same time and feed them both and they could find the open shooter.

I would bet the farm we go with option A.
    These two guys should be on the floor together for about 15-20 minutes a game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I hop the students, and the rest of the crowd bring it. The old BSA was ahitty, but man did that have great atmoaphere. Lets bring it today!!!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN