Thread: Just a thought regarding menís basketball tickets

Blog Entries

Default Just a thought regarding menís basketball tickets

A friend texted me tonight and said she had a couple of Menís bb tickets to giveaway and wondered if I had a connection with veterans. Yes, not a problem. So if ever you are faced with the same situation, and want someone to sit in your seat... feel free to send a PM or a text. Just a thought...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just a thought regarding menís basketball tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    A friend texted me tonight and said she had a couple of Men’s bb tickets to giveaway and wondered if I had a connection with veterans. Yes, not a problem. So if ever you are faced with the same situation, and want someone to sit in your seat... feel free to send a PM or a text. Just a thought...
    I think the Vets have been through enough already instead of sitting through an NDSU basketball game. No purple needed.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just a thought regarding menís basketball tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I think the Vets have been through enough already instead of sitting through an NDSU basketball game. No purple needed.
    OMG Now, that's a good one! How true! (So, you're saying it really isn't much of a gift!)

Luckily... or maybe I should say hopefully, they don't read Bisonville... & maybe they haven't been inside the SHAC.
    (The homeless veterans (project Hart) vets honestly DO appreciate whatever they are given... & will EVEN appreciate Men's BB.)