Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Resolution would eliminate names, locations of universities, colleges from ND Const

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Resolution would eliminate names, locations of universities, colleges from ND Con

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Bottineau. A forestry school with out forestry
    You've never been to the turtle mountains. You should see my mantle.

Lardsin must go!

Default Re: Resolution would eliminate names, locations of universities, colleges from ND Con

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You've never been to the turtle mountains. You should see my mantle.
    Yes. I have been to the turtle mountains. For FS staff meetings. The constitution says the school of forestry is in bottineau.
    Last I heard, they were looking for volunteers to teach forestry. You can take it on line from another college. Or you can go to ndsu and get a four year degree
    Perhaps they found someone but the fact that they had this situation at all says something
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Check enrollment figures for Devils Lake. The majority of students are online only. What's the purpose of a campus?

533 In a row

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Check enrollment figures for Devils Lake. The majority of students are online only. What's the purpose of a campus?
    teh hockies?
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    My sister works there and seems to have a full classroom. Actually just stopped yesterday and the parking lot was full.

Lardsin must go!

Zero reason for this to in the Constitution.

Understand that much of it is because horse-trading 125 years ago. But I'm fully on board with this.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Zero reason for this to in the Constitution.

Understand that much of it is because horse-trading 125 years ago. But I'm fully on board with this.
    Agreed, fully support the removal of this language from the constitution. Ultimately I think the number of schools needs to be reduced but I understand how hard that could hot some communities. I think the best compromise is to bring some of these smaller schools under the umbrella of the larger universities. Ultimately, I think this is a stepping stone to that.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

If it passes how long until Rob Port writes the article "Its time we pull the plug on NDSU"?
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Its ridiculous how some of these stay open.

should be 4 universities ONLY:

ndsu
    und
    bismarck
    minot st

jamestown is private duh
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

No state with ND's population and geography has as many state supported public 4 year universities.

SD has two. Wyoming, with nearly double the land area has one.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯