Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Resolution would eliminate names, locations of universities, colleges from ND Const

Default Resolution would eliminate names, locations of universities, colleges from ND Const

Not sure what the goal of this is but it could make it easier for the elimination or a downgrade to certain western 4 year colleges.

https://www.inforum.com/news/educati...D-Constitution
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Re: Resolution would eliminate names, locations of universities, colleges from ND Con

Quote Originally Posted by bison 4 life View Post
    not sure what the goal of this is but it could make it easier for the elimination or a downgrade to certain western 4 year colleges.

https://www.inforum.com/news/educati...d-constitution
    doa........
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Default Re: Resolution would eliminate names, locations of universities, colleges from ND Con

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Not sure what the goal of this is but it could make it easier for the elimination or a downgrade to certain western 4 year colleges.

https://www.inforum.com/news/educati...D-Constitution
    Need some colleges out in the west though. Mayville and Valley City can't be liking this though.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Need some colleges out in the west though. Mayville and Valley City can't be liking this though.
    I would say Dickinson and Mayville for sure. VC has the teacher's college which is important. A lot of people from the Valley go there for that.

Maybe ditch Williston and Dickinson. They can go to Minot and Bismarck.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would say Dickinson and Mayville for sure. VC has the teacher's college which is important. A lot of people from the Valley go there for that.

Bottineau. A forestry school with out forestry
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The only College that has ever closed in ND is Ellendale. I firmly believe that the only way any other campus is going to close is to follow that model. (Photo Illustration)

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mayville needs to be merged into VCSU. I can't believe Dickenson is still accredited after their mess a few years ago. Of course this'll never happen.

I can't see anyone being confused by the articles headline

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Those were the two who came to my mind. Dickinson, Williston, Minot, they serve functions. Mayville and Valley City? Not so much.
    College of Business Alumnus

You clearly grew up in Cass County lmao. That much is obvious from this post alone.
    College of Business Alumnus