The first NCAA coaches panel rankings are due to come out very soon, and I thought I'd run down an alternative ranking service and where NDSU and the B12 stack up. Using https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...YAFBl/pubhtml#

125- Fleetwood is a lock for the NCAA tourney as he sits at #9. The B12 looks like they are on pace to earn 5 spots (Pich, Fleetwood, Montoya, Mackall, and Schwarm. Flores and Moody could earn spots too.
133- Sykora sits at #13 thanks to a very difficult schedule and is a lock for NCAAs too. The B12 looks like they have 5 locks in Fix, Gomez, Schmitt, Bridges, and Sykora. Nobody appears to have a good shot at earning a sixth spot for the B12, although Madrigal of OU is closest. The bad part here, is if Gross comes back for the postseason, he will steal an automatic qualifier spot from someone.
141- Sutton is 48th in the rankings amongst 76 D1 starters, while Degen would be only 71st. The B12 looks like they'll have 6 spots earned by Findlay, Demas, Alber, Brock, Parker, and Turner. If Sutton were able to wrestle, I would think he would have a shot at earning a top 6 place in Tulsa.
149- Van Maanen is ranked #26, which seems notably too high to me, but puts him on the bubble. Gfeller, Thomsen, Monserrat (on the heels of his great run he's on right now), Olivas, and Pohlmeyer all appear to have strong cases for 5 B12 spots. JVM and Jeffries are right on the bubble.
157- Knutson is 53rd, and Weber isn't ranked due to his limited matches, but would have a ranking right around the top 10. The B12 is weak here and may only draw one spot. There are a bunch of guys right near the bubble who could push the B12 to more spots. This would suck for Weber. Weber appears to have a decent shot to place top 4 in the conference, but this might be the only weight where that might not get you to NCAAs.
165- Rogers, Ashworth, Steiert, Romero, Fogarty, and Kiussis should earn 6 spots for the B12. Fogarty is at 14th and should get in regardless.
174- Lujan, Smith, Coleman, Bastian, and Mantanona all look like they could earn spots for the B12. De La Riva is at #35 and I don't see him earning an AQ spot. Hopefully, the aforementioned five and Hayden Hastings all earn spots, which would give De La Riva a good shot at stealing a spot.
184- Foster, Smith, Colbray, and Samuelson all seem like good bets to earn a spot, with Sumner, Hemauer, Carlson, and MacCallum all with chances to earn more. Otomo is at #56.
197- Eaton has had a tough schedule and hasn't won a close match against fellow bubble guys, which has caused him to fall to #34. Geer, Miklus, Seely, McLaughlin, Davidson, and Adams all should be on the right side, with Hokit Woodley, Orndorff, and Eaton all close. The B12 could have a ton of spots here, and a healthy Eaton would be a threat to steal a spot.
HWT- White, Orndorff, Andrews, Nevills, all seem like locks. Gremmel is right on the line and Metz is at 28 (Stibral would be at 27) and Isley could earn a spot too. If the B12 got 5 spots, I could see Metz stealing a spot.