Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 3 FCS teams you want to see in the FargoDome

Default Re: Top 3 FCS teams you want to see in the FargoDome

Well I am really happy to get North Carolina A&T in the dome, so my new updated list is:

1. Northern Arizona (to smack them around for being unwilling to play us in 2013 when we needed a game after the Montana State buyout)
    2. Villanova
    3. Grambling State

1. Bucknell
    2. Howard
    3. Harvard, Yale, or Princeton
    How the great high-arching heaven
    Looks and laughs upon it all!

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know these aren’t FCS, but what would it take to get MAC/MW schools to come to the dome? It probably wouldn’t be easy but NDSU might as well be the first to get that going. What does it take in terms of $$$?
    Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    I know these aren’t FCS, but what would it take to get MAC/MW schools to come to the dome? It probably wouldn’t be easy but NDSU might as well be the first to get that going. What does it take in terms of $$$?
    a completely alternate reality. That would never happen.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh snap I love this game. While we are at it, what about scheduling the 85 Bears?

As for FCS teams Anyone from Ivy League or the HBCU’s as that would be NDSUs only chance to play them since they don’t play on playoffs

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Actually wouldn’t surprise me to see us in a 2:1 at some point with G5’s; and if any team could pull it off it’s NDSU.
    Go Bison.

Throughout my travels, I’ve learned that the Mountain West is a bit pompous while the MAC is hemorrhaging money. MAC might be a chance, but would cost NDSU a pretty penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Isn't it over $1 mil per game? South Carolina paid Akron $1.3 mil for a late season make up game.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Georgia State Panthers of Atlanta. They are a G5 team but when I brought NDSU up 4 years ago they said they would whoop your @ss!

They don't understand what the best team in FCS could to them. They $ucked in FCS.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Champion of the Ivy, Celebration bowl and any other FCS poser who thinks we cant compete with them.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."