Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 nc a&t

Default Re: 2020 nc a&t

That UC Davis game suddenly looks outstanding. I'm liking next years schedule, minus Delaware. Banner raising vs UND is kind of funny

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That UC Davis game suddenly looks outstanding. I'm liking next years schedule, minus Delaware. Banner raising vs UND is kind of funny
    Ha forgot about the banner raising! Lol awesome. Delaware losing to much to be a real threat?? Or just not excited about the away part of the game?

http://bluedeathvalley.proboards.com.../2020-schedule

"Yep gonna be a hell of a game.

Sept 19, 2020

350k plus expenses plus they paying for band to come

Midwest Aggies we gonna need you"

and celebrating this year championship during basketball game on Saturday with UND.

oh, F#CK!!!!

its, its, its, its, its.......... #SOUTHERNSPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!!!!!!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I'm confused. Are we excited about the game or the possibility of them bringing their band?
    Will that be the weekend that NDSU invites the visiting band to perform, or will it be VS SDSU ..

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Excited for this announced game! I'm also personally looking forward to the Delaware game....I needed an excuse to get out to the east coast for a vacation. Never been to DC, Maryland, Philly, etc. Gonna be an epic 2 weeks with a Bison game smacked dab in the middle!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Sounds like a fun game. Should be fun to see a new face in the dome and a program that has had some success in the recent past.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Entz needs to sweep the leg in this game, in honor of Jay Walker.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Entz needs to sweep the leg in this game, in honor of Jay Walker.
    Didn't that bozo take the field versus NDSU? I know guys are allowed to have opinions, but I'm convinced he hates us.