Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2020 nc a&t

Default Re: 2020 nc a&t

Quote Originally Posted by NCCUQUE82 View Post
    HBCUs love our football and our bands, they both are a source of pride to our schools. The BGMM will give your fans something they are not use to seeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hVCo5D-2Pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5b0wJrXyKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SouL3NIxDo
    Having just moved to the South I can confirm that bands are a really big deal. I can't say that I understand all the hype, but at the high school football games I went to this fall, I think there were more people in the stands at halftime to watch the band than there were watching the actual game.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I don't know for sure where they would be, but when SDSU brought their band a few yews back they were in the NW corner.
    The SDSU band sat above the Gold Star Band in the playoff game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    During playoffs they are required to seat their band.
    Don’t know about regular season. But I can’t imagine giving up a hundred or more seats if they don’t have to
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Buck the Funnies.

Hello all! congrats on the National Championship!! My hotel room and flight are booked and im excited to come up to Fargo! I cant wait to try you guys food at the tailgates! i was welcomed on this thread last year and im holding you all to that promise lol

Quote Originally Posted by AggiePride View Post
    Hello all! congrats on the National Championship!! My hotel room and flight are booked and im excited to come up to Fargo! I cant wait to try you guys food at the tailgates! i was welcomed on this thread last year and im holding you all to that promise lol
    You will be offered more beer and food than you can eat. Just come to the lots ready to shake hands and have good conversation and you'll leave happy and full.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You will be welcomed with open arms and lots of food and drinks. Enjoy your stay.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

That's a good one. Pretty excited for this game!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    NC A&T coming to the dome in 2020, week 3. Great game. Jeremy said it took 132 days to get this finalized.

Attachment 8750
    Whats the BIG DEAL??????????????????
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison