Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 2020 nc a&t

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 nc a&t

Pretty sure part of their visitor allotment will be for the band if they choose, no other way to do it

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Where, I wonder? The visitor fan section probably isn’t big enough.
    According to a poster on AGS their marching band is "only" about 170 so the normal visitors section should be big enough I'd think.. The only way I can think of that they could have spots for the band plus the normal number of visitor seats is if they'd reserve part of the upper north endzone usually set aside for single game sales for visitor seats as well.

Greetings great people of Bisonville. I personally am excited to get to see the Aggies come up to Fargo and play the absolute Best! I also cannot wait to travel up there and see all that you all have to offer as I have never been to North Dakota before.

Quote Originally Posted by AggiePride View Post
    Greetings great people of Bisonville. I personally am excited to get to see the Aggies come up to Fargo and play the absolute Best! I also cannot wait to travel up there and see all that you all have to offer as I have never been to North Dakota before.
    I am not sure at all about your characterization of people on BV but welcome anyway. I think you will find the atmosphere fun and the fans fired up for the game. Although we are over a year out be sure to come out to the tailgating area for the free drink and food for you and your friends.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Perfect first post. Greeting Bisonlings. I come in Peace!
    Welcome (although you may need therapy after being here) we are excited for the game. And as vet said, be sure to visit the tailgate lot and if you are fortunate enough to come early, visit downtown and mingle
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looked at their starters from last year in the Jacksonville game and their D-line looks good (as already stated) but only averaging 255 lbs. O-line at 290 lb but none of them overly tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Duh they care more about their band then their FB team. We are not paying for their band. No it would not tilt anything in their favor. We get another W in the win column.
    HBCUs love our football and our bands, they both are a source of pride to our schools. The BGMM will give your fans something they are not use to seeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hVCo5D-2Pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5b0wJrXyKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SouL3NIxDo
    Last edited by NCCUQUE82; 01-21-2019 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCCUQUE82 View Post
    HBCUs love our football and our bands, they both are a source of pride to our schools. The BGMM will give your fans something they are not use to seeing.
    Southern Speed Reed?

As we get closer to the game I will give you directions to our tailgate. Just let me know the size of your group so I can plan accordingly.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Southern Speed Reed?
    Southern Brass. LOL