Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 nc a&t

Default Re: 2020 nc a&t

Weird bye week in 2020.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I see on the HBCU board they are complaining that "NDSU won't leave the dome and drag themselves to the South in the summer." They have mentioned that on almost every team we played from those conferences. I am not sure the athletic directors for those schools would like to give up the payday for a home and home.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Weird bye week in 2020.
    It will be UN_'s built-in excuse.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Weird bye week in 2020.
    I like it. An extra week to heal before closing out conference play.

Weird bye week in 2020.
    With an odd number of teams in the MVFC now someone has to have a bye every week (including the last week of the regular season). It's all UND's fault.... they always fuck shit up!

Weird bye week in 2020.
    Man it’s better than the bye week before conference even starts! If you’re unseeded it’s pretty much impossible to make it to Frisco playing like 13 straight Saturdays

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gonna be another game with a pile of trash talk leading up to it and not be anything great

Rather see CAA, Socon, Big Siy teams

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Gonna be another game with a pile of trash talk leading up to it and not be anything great

Rather see CAA, Socon, Big Siy teams
    Meh... the Bison can shut those teams/fans up in the playoffs. This is the only opportunity to do it against NC A&T.

I want Wyoming to come when though they are fbs. Be more fun to do a home and home or 2-1 with a bigger program

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This would have been a good candidate for a home/home like the Delaware series. They are better than Delaware and have been for awhile, and there's a good number of NDSU alum/fans in the NC/VA area that would come to the game. I have no complaints on the areas the coaches focus on for recruiting, but NC has some talent and it might open some more doors, can't hurt anyway.

2021 is open, but maybe it didn't work or something else is in the works. 2023 looked to be open on our end too, oh well.