Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 2020 nc a&t

Default Re: 2020 nc a&t

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Why is NC A&T bringing their band? Why would you pay for it? Seems a bit odd. And tilted in their favor. What do you get out of it?
    Duh they care more about their band then their FB team. We are not paying for their band. No it would not tilt anything in their favor. We get another W in the win column.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I had no idea a phone company had their own univ in North Carolina?!?!
    Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The had better be improved from the 1st game this season when they beat JSU or they are going to get a beat down.
    One of the worst football games Ive ever seen.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    One of the worst football games Ive ever seen.
    I watched one of their games later and their defense was good, but their offense was horrible (they had a really good WR though.)

They kept talking about how great the QB was... I did not see it.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I watched one of their games later and their defense was good, but their offense was horrible (they had a really good WR though.)

They kept talking about how great the QB was... I did not see it.
    Probably at the top of Emory's board though.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    350k plus expenses plus they paying for band to come
    NDSU is now paying G5 rates for our guarantee games. That's well over half of what we're getting from Oregon next year. Not complaining - glad we can still get both type of game.
    How the great high-arching heaven
    Looks and laughs upon it all!

Quote Originally Posted by B. b. bison View Post
    NDSU is now paying G5 rates for our guarantee games. That's well over half of what we're getting from Oregon next year. Not complaining - glad we can still get both type of game.
    That 350k number wasn't accurate. Dom reported that it was actually 240k which was the same amount they paid MVSU to come up here in 2017. I have my doubts as to whether NDSU is actually paying for A&T's band to make the trip either. I would guess at most they're giving the band "free" seats if they choose to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That 350k number wasn't accurate. Dom reported that it was actually 240k which was the same amount they paid MVSU to come up here in 2017. I have my doubts as to whether NDSU is actually paying for A&T's band to make the trip either. I would guess at most they're giving the band "free" seats if they choose to use them.
    Where, I wonder? The visitor fan section probably isn’t big enough.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Where, I wonder? The visitor fan section probably isn’t big enough.
    I don't know for sure where they would be, but when SDSU brought their band a few yews back they were in the NW corner.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Up above the reserved seats. They just wouldn't sell those seats when I dividuals go on sale.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk