Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 1/16 at Denver

Default Re: 1/16 at Denver

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Only 829 fans at this game in their 7,200 seat facility. I guess part of the reason might be that they lost to UND (their last home game) earlier this month 80-59. There were 1,918 at that game.

Geu only getting 14 minutes is not good. He only had 2 fouls at halftime. There must have been some other reason for it...……..I would hope anyway?

Maybe it was his one turnover in the game or his 3-5 fg shooting that only got him 14 minutes.... deep purple.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He's only our leading scorer (well 2nd to Tyson by .1 PPG after the Denver game)....and doing so by playing the 7th most minutes on the team...fucking 7th!!! The best player we have, playing the 7th most minutes...it's UNACCEPTABLE.

Maybe he wasn't feeling well.....or had an unknown injury....or maybe a disciplinary issue.....

It just doesn't seem possible that they (coaches) were sitting him for no good reason. I mean.....it really doesn't make sense.

I just can't believe someone in the AD has not at least had a convo with Dave and asked some serious questions. If they have he must of BS'd his way through them. If they haven't then it's true nobody cares and we have bigger issues within the AD.

Geu is averaging 20.1 minutes per having not fouled out yet this season.

playing 1/2 of each game on average is low......14 minutes in the last game is, well...….?

To his credit, Geu's, 11.7 ppg is good production for that amount of floor time.

His .094 turnovers per minute played is the highest on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I just can't believe someone in the AD has not at least had a convo with Dave and asked some serious questions. If they have he must of BS'd his way through them. If they haven't then it's true nobody cares and we have bigger issues within the AD.
    he's from Stony Brook .. no one cares about stony brook..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Geu is averaging 20.1 minutes per having not fouled out yet this season.

playing 1/2 of each game on average is low......14 minutes in the last game is, well...….?

To his credit, Geu's, 11.7 ppg is good production for that amount of floor time.

His .094 turnovers per minute played is the highest on the team.
    Yes his turnovers per minutes played is the highest but so are his points as he averages .58 points per minute played. So if he plays 10 more minutes per game he'll average another 5.8 ppg and turn the ball over 1 more time....I'm gonna call that a worth it. Not to mention how many additional looks he opens up for others because he needs to be double teamed half the time. Why he isn't playing more is officially beyond me and everyone else that watches this team.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Been trying to get motivated enough to drive to Tulsa next Saturday to watch Bison play ORU. Don't think I can find the energy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Been trying to get motivated enough to drive to Tulsa next Saturday to watch Bison play ORU. Don't think I can find the energy for that.
    Do it, we are a great road team!!!!!

So much purple
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.