Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 1/16 at Denver

Default Re: 1/16 at Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    They were already making excuses on 1660 saying things like, man Denver is a team that's going to be hungry, almost wish they could pick up a win before you play them blahs blahs blah

Bs, Denver is a team ndsu should have beat period, excuses are getting old, but as long as DR uses the old "culture" quote we are good
    This annoys me to no end. Ndsu basketball is peeing down its leg and pi$$ing on the fans, and they tell us we're at a waterpark. I used to really like 1660. But they're just propagandists. Once Dave is gone, they'll act like they were calling out the problems all along. But until then, I guess they'll say what the AD tells them to.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Was Geu in foul trouble last night? Cause I will say this again as I said it a few weeks back after he dominated against USD. Richman is completely clueless and if I was Geu I would have transferred at semester break. Everybody including our opponents can see that he is our best offensive threat. Only person that can't is Richman. I listened on the radio for a while in the second half but all I heard was the radio announcers saying shot clock at five then turnover or forced shot, but I guess that is to be expected at this point.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Was Geu in foul trouble last night? Cause I will say this again as I said it a few weeks back after he dominated against USD. Richman is completely clueless and if I was Geu I would have transferred at semester break. Everybody including our opponents can see that he is our best offensive threat. Only person that can't is Richman. I listened on the radio for a while in the second half but all I heard was the radio announcers saying shot clock at five then turnover or forced shot, but I guess that is to be expected at this point.
    I only listened to the first half. Geu only had 3 fouls on the night in 14 minutes of play.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

As much as I hate to say it, I hope there's less than 1k fans at this game Saturday, maybe that'll send a message to ML that changes need to be made in season. The loss last night is flat out embarrassing and the fact that Geu gets the least amount of minutes in the rotation is disgraceful.

Glad I didn't realize there was a game last night. Would have wasted my time listening to this atrocious coaching skills of DR

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, I hope there's less than 1k fans at this game Saturday, maybe that'll send a message to ML that changes need to be made in season. The loss last night is flat out embarrassing and the fact that Geu gets the least amount of minutes in the rotation is disgraceful.
    This is where I have a conflict. I want to support the 'Players" and them know I am there for them. I do not want that to be mistaken for support for the coach. Same goes for winning. I want the players to win but by doing that it could lead to an extension for the coach.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Fair to criticize the program and be pissed off when they lose, but to not come out and cheer for them against our rival is just plain stupid. So if the football team, god forbid, misses the playoffs, I guess we should all not go to the games anymore and give up on the team.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Fair to criticize the program and be pissed off when they lose, but to not come out and cheer for them against our rival is just plain stupid. So if the football team, god forbid, misses the playoffs, I guess we should all not go to the games anymore and give up on the team.
    This is a completely different situation than football. Fan base will still be there if we miss the playoffs. Will there be people that go bananas? Absolutely. But this has been a few years in the making. These players have not improved under Richman, while I know this is not completely on the HC, I think we've been patient enough with him.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I went to the game last night about 30 other NDSU fans at the game. Sadly it was not a fun game to watch. On a side note Chauncey Billups sat right in front of me.

Only 829 fans at this game in their 7,200 seat facility. I guess part of the reason might be that they lost to UND (their last home game) earlier this month 80-59. There were 1,918 at that game.

Geu only getting 14 minutes is not good. He only had 2 fouls at halftime. There must have been some other reason for it...……..I would hope anyway?