Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 1/16 at Denver

Default Re: 1/16 at Denver

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    What has happened to our tough gritty glue guys like Kory and Kading? Mike Nelson was the same way, this team has no toughness. We have a coach that babbles endless about culture, I think he forgot what Saul built and Tim estbalished.
    Yeah the culture of dave is sucking and lots of attrition. It's just a bullshit empty slogan when he says it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Out scored 50-29 2nd half. Our defense needs major work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    The correct answer is Jarius cook playing zero. Beyond pissed off.
    Get this done with before we ruin another player

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They were already making excuses on 1660 saying things like, man Denver is a team that's going to be hungry, almost wish they could pick up a win before you play them blahs blahs blah

Bs, Denver is a team ndsu should have beat period, excuses are getting old, but as long as DR uses the old "culture" quote we are good

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    The correct answer is Jarius cook playing zero. Beyond pissed off.
    Yeah Richy has favorites----Samuelson is his FAVORITE!! It's just pathetic that things aren't changing!!!

IN SEASON FIRINGS aren't NDSU style...but this was 3 STEPS BACK TONIGHT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Yeah Richy has favorites----Samuelson is his FAVORITE!! It's just pathetic that things aren't changing!!!

Final nail will be and I hate to say it , is when UN_ beat us on Saturday.
    Someone please pull the fire alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post

In season firings aren't really any college's style. I'm not sure what the benefit of it is. Maybe if they think they have a coach on staff that they can make an interim they can give him a "test run" but I don't see a coach on NDSU's staff that fits that model either. Olson has been with Dave since the beginning so he can't be absolved of this either. Besides, if you're really this fed up with the staff (which I am as well at this point) the best thing to do is completely clean house. The normal time for any college to do that is March/April. The regular recruit signing period starts 4/17/19 but NDSU has no schollies available anyway I don't think (unless they release/lose Christenson or lose someone to a transfer). In any case, Larsen better be putting together a list of candidates to interview at this point...
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 01-17-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Totally forgot we had a game last night. Spent the evening playing a board game with my 6 year old.

So the bright side is I had a much better evening forgetting that NDSU basketball even exists.

Basketball at North Dakota State is not looking so good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    What is more unbelievable, Gue playing 14 minutes or Sameulson playing 32?
    Hey now, someone needs to get minutes. Who else is going to play those 32 minutes? It's not like we have a lot of guards on our rost . . . oh yeah, we do.

And we couldn't score in the second half and have a bench full of guards for a potential spark . . . oh well, some of those guys might have dropped a ball at practice or something and needed to sit.