Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/16 at Denver

BisManBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1/16 at Denver

Denver snaps a 6 game overall losing streak, 14 game losing streak when trailing at the half, and pick up their first Summit league win over the Bison 80-65. Bison outscored 50-29 in second half.

Will anyone bother to show up Saturday and watch the hot garbage known as Dave Richman basketball take on the fhawkers?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    What is more unbelievable, Gue playing 14 minutes or Sameulson playing 32?
    Just so disappointing....Geu is an all league player. Yet he cant even get 20 minutes on team that is 8-11. Not sure this team is capable of winning a road game.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Just so disappointing....Geu is an all league player. Yet he cant even get 20 minutes on team that is 8-11. Not sure this team is capable of winning a road game.

Unfortunately I think you're right. Thought having Hunter back would make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Denver snaps a 6 game overall losing streak, 14 game losing streak when trailing at the half, and pick up their first Summit league win over the Bison 80-65. Bison outscored 50-29 in second half.

Will anyone bother to show up Saturday and watch the hot garbage known as Dave Richman basketball take on the fhawkers?
    Great job Richman. We are officially the bottom of the barrel team in a mediocre league.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Larsen should fire Richman after the game, give an assistant a chance because our coach is losing us basketball games. Richman is the worst coach in the entire league, doubt second is close. Makes Jones look like John Wooden.
    I think Dave is as lame duck as Walseth. Might as well just get it done

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    What is more unbelievable, Gue playing 14 minutes or Sameulson playing 32?
    The correct answer is Jarius cook playing zero. Beyond pissed off.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

WTF

So utterly disappointing.

I dont even pay attention any more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

As person who loves basketball and attends every home game, I didnt either bother watching tonight. I saw the half time score and figured we may pull it out. Checked the box score for the final and was not surprised. Our rotations are a hot mess. Richman hangs is hat on defense, well news flash we are terrible on that end, offense isnt any better. I will continue to go to the home games but aint no way im going to Sioux Falls for this product. Which is a damn shame because we have talented players but zero muscle. What id do for a guy like Kory Brown right now...

What has happened to our tough gritty glue guys like Kory and Kading? Mike Nelson was the same way, this team has no toughness. We have a coach that babbles endless about culture, I think he forgot what Saul built and Tim estbalished.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.