Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/16 at Denver

Default 1/16 at Denver

Bison men at Denver tonight to take on the last place Pioneers. I believe that Denver was expected to be quite a bit better this year but are struggling especially as of late at 0-5 in early conference play. They played USD tough at home losing by only 1 point but then got blown out by UND by 21 at home. The Bison are 0-6 on the road this year so something has to (stop) give(ing). Vegas has the Bison at 2.5 point favorites. I hate to say it but if I were a betting man*…..

Nonetheless the Bison need to figure out how to get a few wins on the road in conference play... no better/easier place to start than Denver it appears.

*Hoping for a successful reverse jinx here.

Default Re: 1/16 at Denver

Did Amigo finally graduate/use eligibility?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Did Amigo finally graduate/use eligibility?
    Yep. But Joe Rosga is back for about his 7th year. Their best player is probably Creighton grad transfer (and Denver native) Ronnie Harrell Jr.

https://denverpioneers.com/roster.as...62&path=mbball

I found that I have this on Direct TV. We absolutely have a MUST win tonight. Gotta win some on the road, get over that stigma. Then need to win on Saturday and get on a little roll.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Yeah, the game is on Altitude for those with Direct TV or Dish. Definitely a game we need with four of our next five on the road after tonight. I really thought Denver was going to be tough this year, especially after they gave K-State a game but they haven't done much after that.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Yeah, the game is on Altitude for those with Direct TV or Dish. Definitely a game we need with four of our next five on the road after tonight. I really thought Denver was going to be tough this year, especially after they gave K-State a game but they haven't done much after that.
    Ugh. Was hoping to watch this but have Sling. Wasn't the whole idea of ESPN+ to get Summit games televised? The Summit schedule is so discombobulated it's hard to follow. End of rant. Bison will pull out a close one.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Was surprised to see Denver’s struggles (5-14, 0-5 Summit) - they were a preseason #3 pick in the Summit and returned 1st team pick Joe Rosga (16.1 ppg). Rosga is struggling with his shot this year (39.5% vs 48% last season) and is down to 12.5 ppg. They also have a name-brand coach in Rodney Billups (Chauncey’s brother) in his 3rd year.
    Billups has been active recruiting Minnesota for talent, including Rosga (Cretin Derham Hall), also Ade Murkey, a 6’ 5” JR from Minneapolis (St Croix Lutheran).
    Denver also got a good recruit in the early signing period, 6’ 9” Robert Jones from Prior Lake.

How can I watch this game?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

28-23 Bison under 5 left in the first half
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

36-30 Bison lead at the half. Pioneers 0-14 when trailing at the half.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck