Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical: NDSU vs James Madison (Nashville)

Default Re: Hypothetical: NDSU vs James Madison (Nashville)

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    You really need an explanation? LOL

It means fake camo wearing, gun toting hicks who carry AR style guns to shoot at targets. Probably out in the rural areas of the woods.
    Dude, you just described my football off-season

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Above is my original post. Didn't mean to start a "it's not that dangerous" war here. Just going off of what a few clients, who happen to be cops or firefighters in Chicago told me about the place. Although I still would like to know what "Playing fake military out in sticks" consists of?
    For my part, I just looked up a few things because I am bored as hell. I would never try to stir the pot and cause trouble.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I could totally see the Frisco cruiser making it to the Mars game. Lone Starr and Barf style.

Lardsin must go!

Sorry don't do that. Like I said got enough of that when I served in the military....YOU?????
    Nope did not. Why do you need to know that?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    OOh, sorry. We were looking for East St. Louis, #1 in both murders per 1,000 and violent crime. Chicago Heights was #28 in murders per 1,000 population. Chicago itself didn't make the top 30 in murders or top 100 in violent crime. Save the carry permits for Detroit.
    https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/bl...er-rate-cities
    https://www.alarms.org/top-100-most-...es-in-america/
    I suspect there are enough for both.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Nope did not. Why do you need to know that?
    Just curious....guess it's cause of the para military shot. Anyway, I'll say one last thing and then I'm done. Feb 28-March 3 I'll be exhibiting at the Red River Valley Sportsmans show in the Dome. My booth is #156, if you have something to say to me personally please stop by as I'm up for whatever!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I must have been typing while you posted. Sorry. My bad.
    No worries. I just get tired of old arguments that will never see some kind of agreement between those on the left and right, let alone on this forum.

Realistically thinking, would a game between NDSU and JMU in Chicago really draw enough to make it worthwhile? I doubt it. NDSU fans might bring five to eight thousand fans, but can't foresee JMU would bringing more than a couple thousand. I base this off how individuals in wrestling don't travel that far from their homes the closer to the East Coast they reside. The Nashville idea is a better option, but still, I'm not sure how many JMU fans would travel. It's not the same as fans going to Frisco, TX, since there is not a Championship on the line.

As far as the gun concealment question goes, it's a fair question if you've never been there, but have read what happens there in the news. My answer to that is no, you don't need a gun to protect yourself there unless you plan on making a need for one by entering an area you might not be welcomed. That's something that just doesn't exist in Chicago, but many places, rural and urban, in the United States. I once made this mistake looking for a convenient store late at night after a wrestling tournament in Lawton, OK. Luckily, a nice lady ran me back to safety. Would a gun have saved me then if that lady didn't exist? No, I would have been out-gunned at least ten to one and in an open space.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Just curious....guess it's cause of the para military shot. Anyway, I'll say one last thing and then I'm done. Feb 28-March 3 I'll be exhibiting at the Red River Valley Sportsmans show in the Dome. My booth is #156, if you have something to say to me personally please stop by as I'm up for whatever!
    We shouldnt need to have concealed weapons for a game in Chicago. That's what Im ending this conversation on.

No im not gonna go to your open invite to the Sportsman show because Im not into that stuff. Thanks tho, have fun.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Being from Chicago, I'm enjoying some of your fear of the Windy City. It helps me think about you guys the way I always wanted to.

P.S. Chicago has its own version of your favorite Frisco stadium: Toyota Stadium.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

What about St Louis at the old Edward Jones Dome? It would have to be cost effective with no NFL team and it’s relatively equidistant from both schools. The greatest show on FCS turf... Gateway to the Best... and hotel rooms could be cheap if the Card are out of town.