Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Coaching Staff and hot takes

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Coaching Staff and hot takes

Coaches out recruiting... all from Twitter...

David Braun -
    Amazing day on the road with @CoachGrantOlson catching up with members of #B1S9N from the Windy City! These guys LOVE the game of football and are ready to go!#CodeGreen

AJ Blazek -
    Pumped to be in Minnesota visiting a couple future #Rams! The GPS said straight, but I couldn’t help myself.... I had to go the RIGHT way!! ✳️💯🤘🐏🏆🐏🤘💯✳️

Nick Goeser -
    On the recruiting trail looking for the next group of Bison Greats. Can’t wait to be back in my home state. Who wants to be part of this??? #BisonPride #gotime

Tyler Roehl -
    Time to hit the recruiting trail to find more of the RIGHT guys who want to help us uphold and dominate the standard here at NDSU! #ChampionshipCulture 🤘🏈

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

David Braun -
    Amazing day on the road with @CoachGrantOlson catching up with members of #B1S9N from the Windy City! These guys LOVE the game of football and are ready to go!#CodeGreen

AJ Blazek -
    Pumped to be in Minnesota visiting a couple future #Rams! The GPS said straight, but I couldn’t help myself.... I had to go the RIGHT way!! ✳️��������������✳️

Nick Goeser -
    On the recruiting trail looking for the next group of Bison Greats. Can’t wait to be back in my home state. Who wants to be part of this??? #BisonPride #gotime

Tyler Roehl -
    Time to hit the recruiting trail to find more of the RIGHT guys who want to help us uphold and dominate the standard here at NDSU! #ChampionshipCulture ����

Is goeser from wisconsin?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Is goeser from wisconsin?
    Yes

10char

Looks like Noah Pauley is the new "Florida guy": https://twitter.com/NPauley9/status/1085186900141457408

Wheels up to the sunshine state! Excited to find those that want to dominate the standard! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

David Braun -

AJ Blazek -
    Pumped to be in Minnesota visiting a couple future #Rams! The GPS said straight, but I couldn’t help myself.... I had to go the RIGHT way!! ✳️落落✳️

Nick Goeser -

Tyler Roehl -
    Time to hit the recruiting trail to find more of the RIGHT guys who want to help us uphold and dominate the standard here at NDSU! #ChampionshipCulture 落

As expected, Noah Pauley is wheels up to Florida.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...91#post1331191

Noah Pauley -
    Wheels up to the sunshine state! Excited to find those that want to dominate the standard!

A bit dorky to me, but maybe better than C. Riley responding to political tweets—> https://twitter.com/coachblaz/status...921027585?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    A bit dorky to me, but maybe better than C. Riley responding to political tweets—> https://twitter.com/coachblaz/status...921027585?s=21

Gotta say CAS, you're really good @ monitoring twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

what a dipshit NDSU is over 50% Minnesota kids.... Vikings country.. what a dipshit this guy is already.

Also.. Why isnt Goeser the DC??

Braun got demoted off the DL at UNI! *according to panthernation.com* am I missing something?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Coach Kittell coming back as recruiting coordinator per football scoop

First game the offense scores less than 21, there will be a "Fire Roehl, Save Season" thread started.