Thread: South Dakota’s “Home Field Advantage” for football

Default South Dakota’s “Home Field Advantage” for football

New look at the long-awaited upgrades to the DakotaDome.

How will construction impact home football games in 2019?

All six home games on the schedule for the 2019 season will be played inside the DakotaDome. We will exclusively use the east side, which brings the capacity to 5,500. Priority for those seats will remain with season ticket holders, USD students, the band and corporate sponsors, meaning single-game tickets will be at a premium.
    https://spark.adobe.com/page/2f5QoU0WWzUrD/

South Dakota does host Montana to start the 2019 season and finishes with SDSU. Good thing the Bison aren’t in Vermillion next fall......

With two new entrances being constructed on the west side, there will be four main entrances to the DakotaDome. The University and the athletic department are also studying additional parking possibilities for the future.

The total number of seats available following the west side renovation is expected to be 9,037.

Default Re: South Dakota’s “Home Field Advantage” for football

But will the lights still buzz?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    But will the lights still buzz?
    I have confirmed that not only will the lights not buzz, they will also turn on when they are supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by goyotes View Post
    I have confirmed that not only will the lights not buzz, they will also turn on when they are supposed to.
    Wow, Edison-like!! The next thing we’ll probably see is peeps starting to promote a Sodak/Nodak merger!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by goyotes View Post
    But when will you have inside toilets and running water?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    But when will you have inside toilets and running water?
    Not sure whether those come before or after asswipe—>which is very important regardless of the two mainstays you mention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.